Dr. Arocha, 3579 Grafts, 6 month result

Well done Dr Arocha. I really like the hairline in this result, very natural.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Hi Mick-

We really appreciate the props. We were very excited to see his result as was the patient! He had great hair characteristics, which has helped the coverage in addition to the skills of Dr. Arocha and his team of course icon_smile.gif

We will have a video soon as well as the postings of his pictures within the message board to show more detail.

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha.

Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Awesome work! For 6months it's spectacular, and the final product will be even more impressive. Strong, dense hairline but totally natural.

I also agree that props are in order for you documentation, which remains 1st tier, and does justice to your 1st tier work.

Look forward to the vid!

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Thanks guys for the comments on the results and the photo quality. We have been working really hard to get the best photos with the exact same conditions for before and after and getting better with every patient. Joining the HTN has really helped improve our documentation.

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha.

Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Future_HT_Doc, Mick from Farjo, Bill, orangehair, and thanatopsis_awry:

Your kind comments are very much appreciated, to have the approval of experienced posters such as yourselves is very meaningful.

hair_me_out,

I hear you clearly, thank you so very much! We love your comment "Hair Dr. Rock Star."

We will work very hard to try to never lower the bar! You are a cool cat.

Happy New Year to all. All the best in 2010!