Reviews in Mexico

I am looking to have hair transplant done and don't want to spend $3,000 for a flight to Turkey.

Plus probably another $3,000 for the procedure.

Surely there is some clean sanitized professional places for this to be done in Mexico.

Any legitimate suggestions please advise

The forum doesn't have any recommended docs for Mexico, so you'll need to dig deep into reviews (authentic, not fake) and look at doctor's experience and qualifications.  Check with organizations like ABHRS.

• Administrators

There are plenty of reviews here for doctors from Mexico. Personally, I have been very impressed by Dr. Nader, we're considering putting him for recommendation. I have also seen good work from the Cortez brothers, shame they're located in Tijuana, the city is synonymous with botch jobs.  

• Haha 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor

I have personally corresponded with Dr. Nader through email and would say he was extremely polite and professional just through email.

We basically went through the consultation process during those emails and all that was really left was for him to have a look at my head and perform the procedure.

He even gave me his personal cell number (which I never used) and told me to contact him any time if I have any more questions.

I ended up not going with him after deciding that I wanted FUT prior to having FUE. I have no regrets with who I chose as my doctor but just based on my correspondence with him and judging by the patient reviews on this website you would be in excellent hands with Dr. Nader.

on a side note @Melvin- Moderator, I would vote yes on Nader for a recommendation on this forum.

I don’t know if any other doctors other than the Cortez brothers in Tijuana but there are reviews scattered across YouTube for them and I have yet to see one where anybody was underwhelmed once they completed their HT journey. 

On 5/24/2022 at 5:09 PM, Steeeve said:

I have personally corresponded with Dr. Nader through email and would say he was extremely polite and professional just through email.

We basically went through the consultation process during those emails and all that was really left was for him to have a look at my head and perform the procedure.

He even gave me his personal cell number (which I never used) and told me to contact him any time if I have any more questions.

I ended up not going with him after deciding that I wanted FUT prior to having FUE. I have no regrets with who I chose as my doctor but just based on my correspondence with him and judging by the patient reviews on this website you would be in excellent hands with Dr. Nader.

on a side note @Melvin- Moderator, I would vote yes on Nader for a recommendation on this forum.

I don’t know if any other doctors other than the Cortez brothers in Tijuana but there are reviews scattered across YouTube for them and I have yet to see one where anybody was underwhelmed once they completed their HT journey. 

I can only speak on my experience, but I am one of the few that was underwhelmed by HMR. The hair follicle directions are frustrating (look up videos and most people have a straight hairline with a comb over). Density could have been better. When he was implanting my hair I heard him very frustrated and he blamed my "cranium" for being "dense" so the implanted hair was not setting in. Very scary to hear that. I gave it over a year and I just was not entirely happy with it.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2022 at 7:09 PM, Steeeve said:

Why did you opt for FUT out of curisoity? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mrmane85 said:

Any names so I can do some research?

From what I’ve seen, these are the three best, in my order of preference.  Keep in mind, they are also not as cheap as Turkey or Mexico, so are not super budget.

Dr Thiago Bianco 

https://instagram.com/thiagobiancoleal?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Dr Pittella

https://instagram.com/dr.felipepittella?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Dra Cintia Carvalho https://instagram.com/dra.cintiacarvalho?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Edited by Fue3361
  • Like 1

Check out my journey here: