Dr. Konior | FUE ~2250 grafts | 38M | May 2022

Hi @Nordster34,

It was one long day, roughly 7:00am-9:00pm. He conducts or personally supervises all extractions and implantations which limits the single day graft count. With FUT I believe he can fit more in.

I did see your thread - hopefully a small revision can bring you to a good place.

Regarding dates, I was in a similar situation in that only specific dates would work for me. I was originally scheduled for May 2023 but I feel very fortunate that a cancellation came up.

On 12/19/2022 at 5:02 PM, aNewHairHope said:

Hi @Nordster34,

It was one long day, roughly 7:00am-9:00pm. He conducts or personally supervises all extractions and implantations which limits the single day graft count. With FUT I believe he can fit more in.

I did see your thread - hopefully a small revision can bring you to a good place.

Regarding dates, I was in a similar situation in that only specific dates would work for me. I was originally scheduled for May 2023 but I feel very fortunate that a cancellation came up.

May 2023?! When did you originally schedule the consultation with him? I reached out to him today and he requested some pics of my hair loss. Wondering how far out I can expect to receive the hair transplant 

I had a consult in Jan 2022. Next available at that time was March 2023. A cancellation came up for May 2022 which I took.

I think I read on some other threads that he was booking into 2024. Things happen and cancellations do come up so if you are flexible you can probably get in sooner.

54 minutes ago, 78lazy6 said:

May 2023?! When did you originally schedule the consultation with him? I reached out to him today and he requested some pics of my hair loss. Wondering how far out I can expect to receive the hair transplant 

Not to derail the thread but my surgery with Konior was 1.5 years away from booking. 

On 12/14/2022 at 9:49 PM, aNewHairHope said:

At 7 months now, here's updated photos. The new hair hasn't merged with the existing yet but I'm really liking the hairline. I'm still seeing new hairs pop, particularly around the hairline.

What y'all think?

PXL_20221214_213554045.jpg

PXL_20221214_213609020.jpg

PXL_20221214_213622847.jpg

PXL_20221214_213629852.jpg

PXL_20221214_213711079.jpg

PXL_20221214_213725087.jpg

Hello mate, great progress. Looks great. I am three months post my surgery with Dr Konior as well?

can I ask how were things for you at 3 months? Did you see any growth at that point. Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, aNewHairHope said:

A week shy of 9 months ... big improvements since month 7 and the final result is coming into view. Still lots of thickening happening though. Here's some pics in non-brutal lighting.

PXL_20230210_161056561.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20230210_161145664.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20230210_161158089.PORTRAIT.jpg

image.gif

• Haha 4

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

6 hours ago, aNewHairHope said:

A week shy of 9 months ... big improvements since month 7 and the final result is coming into view. Still lots of thickening happening though. Here's some pics in non-brutal lighting.

Looks like you have some great hair characteristics like slightly thicker perhaps coarse hair that grows in thick when transplanted. The hairline design looks quite remarkable.  Are you happy with current results? Do you have any high light pictures? 

1 hour ago, Judelaw said:

Unreal result, it looks like a year on oral minoxidil has really helped the midscalp as well. 

The oral mIn has really helped my overall hair situation. Much more improvement than one year of Fin.

44 minutes ago, Jayson1361 said:

Are you happy with current results? Do you have any high light pictures?

Around month 8 I began feeling overall very happy with the results. There are a few small things I'm watching that are improving slowly. For example, the left side is probably a month behind the right. Will post some harsh light photos later...

8 hours ago, aNewHairHope said:

LORD ALMIGHTY. THAT IS AN INSANE RESULT. Holy cow. You must be thrilled!

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...
12 minutes ago, Viney said:

Your hair transplant is incredible.

Great job on the pictures too, taken with a lot of care and thought.

Thank you! Decent progress since my last update - I will post 1 year pics soon!

• Like 1

Looks really good indeed. And you are a slow grower. I’m also a slow grower and it’s nice to see that you saw massive improvements after month 7. I’m almost at 6 months and expecting improvements as well. 

Did you ever get anxious if your hair would actually grow to your liking?