1,130 Grafts Dr Munib Ahmad - Fuegenix Netherlands Repairing what Visus Rotterdam messed up

Hello all,

Exactly one week ago I visited Munib Ahmad, Fuegenix for a repair surgery. 

Let me rewind to last year September (2021). I went to a different surgeon in Rotterdam, Visus. I opted for the DHI method and they would transplant 2200 grafts. 

A year later, I was really, really unhappy with the results. It looked very fake and unnatural. The hairline was crap, and hair density was horrible. My donor area was destroyed and they say everything's fine. 

So this summer I went to Fuegenix for a consult. He came across as a very knowledgable guy and said he could repair my situation. He showed me some similar clients he helped and with what result. After that we planned a date for 17th of November. 

The surgery went very smooth, very well and the atmosphere was very light. 

He used an insanely small drill to harvest the grafts, so small that the wounds were already closed at the end of the day. This speeds up recovery and it leaves the donor area very clean with least possibility for scars. 

All in all everything went very well and very smooth. Can't wait for the results. 

Attached are the result pictures from Visus Rotterdam after 12 and after 14 months. It is an incredibly bad result. 

Visus 12 maanden resultaat 4a.jpeg

Visus 12 maanden resultaat nat.jpg

Visus 14 maanden resultaat 1a.jpg

Visus 14 maanden resultaat 2a.jpg

Visus 14 maanden resultaat 3a.jpg

These pictures are POST-surgery. Here you can see how incredibly small the punctures are. It is almost unbelievable that he harvested about 500 single grafts in the lowest area of my neck! You see how it already started healing by the afternoon. 

Also attached are the post surgery implants. It loos very calm and very neet. The precision of his work makes it much much easier for the skin to heal. And now, a week later, I feel that this surgery was way easier on my body than the last one. 

Fuegenix Post op 1.jpg

Fuegenix Post op 2.jpg

Fuegenix Post op 3.jpg

Fuegenix Post op voorkant 1.jpeg

Fuegenix Post op voorkant 2.jpeg

Fuegenix Post op voorkant 3.jpeg

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Pubichair said:

I don't know how to edit previous posts, but I wanted to add that he used 1130 grafts. 

I’ll edit it, congrats on the repair 🙌🏼

Check out my final hair transplant journey

My Final Hair Transplant Journey (Over 9K Total FUE Grafts) 

View my thread

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

• Melvin- Moderator changed the title to 1,130 Grafts Dr Munib Ahmad - Fuegenix Netherlands Repairing what Visus Rotterdam messed up

[Update day 8]

Today is day 8. Everything seems to be healed very nicely. 

I really like the hair density so far. It looks very natural, the density and the hairline. So far really pleased with the result.

Because he worked so precise, the healing goes so quickly!

I remember that my last, failed hair transplant at Visus, it took 16 days before the wounds were healed. So this time it’s healing literally twice as fast.

C56D2F2E-E592-4EE8-A145-0BB4532BA501.jpeg

F2BABFDD-C283-4EB6-9E7E-008C63BEA85F.jpeg

1492D86D-01FD-444B-ADC3-DD61067CD5BF.jpeg

On 11/30/2022 at 4:37 AM, Capt.hair said:

What's the waiting time for Dr Ahmad at the moment, and how much did you pay?

I have no idea to be honest, I made the appointment this summer. Price is dependant on your situation, it's best to ask him. 

[Update day 14]

Today it's exactly 2 weeks since I had my HT

Everything went very smoothly. I experienced 0 pain, only some itching the last few days, but nothing bad really. 

Attached are 3 pictures of my donor area, which looks like it's already completely healed since a few days ago. And 3 pictures of what it looks like on the front. 

I'm very happy with the hairline, it looks so natural. Redness is also minimal. 

Very sad that the implanted hairs will fall out again very soon... Any ways to minimise the effects of the shedding / shock loss? 

WhatsApp Image 2022-11-29 at 17.38.44.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-12-01 at 12.06.10.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-12-01 at 12.06.11.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-12-01 at 12.06.12 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-12-01 at 12.06.12 (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-12-01 at 12.06.12.jpeg