1,130 Grafts Dr Munib Ahmad - Fuegenix Netherlands Repairing what Visus Rotterdam messed up

Pubichair

[2 months update]

My implanted hair is now about 2,5cm long. It still needs to get a little bit denser I think, but im already very pleased with the results.

So here are the pictures: 

The first picture is from the front with gel in my hair, after an hour outside run.

The 3 after are with wet hair. Then the rest with dry hair. 

I've got a lot of dandruff, especially after a hot shower (very hard water). Do you have any suggestions how to combat this? It does not look very healthy for my scalp. Maybe Selsun for arbor 10 minutes in my hair? Thanks!

IMG_3778.jpeg

IMG_0423.jpeg

IMG_0424.jpeg

IMG_0425.jpeg

IMG_0426.jpeg

IMG_0427.jpeg

IMG_0428.jpeg

IMG_0429.jpeg

IMG_0430.jpeg

IMG_0433.jpeg

IMG_0434.jpeg

Edited by Pubichair

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[3 month update]

It's already been 3 months since my repair. Time has flown by. The first 2 months were amazing with very little shedding. But the last few weeks I have experienced good shedding and shock loss. Unfortunately. I thought I would be one of the 2%. But it seems like the shedding can happen relatively late in the process.

Hopefully it will start to regrow soon. Probably in about 1-2 months I will see new hairs coming. 

Honestly this is one of the hardest periodes. It's hard to wait before you see some growth, the shock loss makes things look pretty unnatural, and all you can do is wait and hope for a good result, which can take another 2 months before it's even starting to be visible. 

But there is nothing I can do than wait. So I'll try to be patient for a few more months. After that it will all have been worth it. 

As you can see in the pictures, the old failed Visus hairline is back again. All the new hairs in between and in front have fallen out. So it looks pretty unnatural at the moment. But my hair is just long enough to hide it so it's not THAT visible. It's also a little bit denser than before the repair, because not all implanted hairs have fallen out. 

IMG_3896.jpeg

IMG_3898.jpeg

IMG_3895.jpeg

Edited by Pubichair
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

[Month 4 update]

So, exactly 4 months have passed. I have been looking at my previous progression pictures and I noticed that my shock loss started at around 14 days. So I guess that is a normal time period. 

That also means that the next month I can expect some new results. 

It's already getting more dens, very slowly. But the whole hairline needs to regrow. I can't wait for that to happen.

On multiple topics I've read that the 4,5 month mark was the time where they were most insecure. Usually because of the lack of growth and hoping it will start anyway. Then, from month 5,5 onwards you usually see great results. 

So I guess this next month will be the last uncomfortable month. And then I can finally celebrate some great growth. 

As always, I take pictures in the worst possible conditions. I want you to clearly see the density with a LOT of light and the 'worst' angles. This is most honest. I also show one where I take a flattering picture, and you see how good the results look already. So beware of other pictures from other users that are taken too flattering. 

Honest front.png

Honest left.png

Honest right.png

Current top.png

Flattering front.png

Flattering right.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BaldV said:

It looks good and the pictures are very clear indeed. How old are you and do you take meds?

Also did you remove any grafts from the hairline or just added new ones to blend them in?

I’m 34 and do not take meds. 

Because the bad hairline was not too low, the surgeon placed new ones in front and in between. He created a whole new hairline. 
He looked for badly placed grafts, but luckily they had the right grow direction. So none had to be removed. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2022 at 12:48 PM, Pubichair said:

These pictures are POST-surgery. Here you can see how incredibly small the punctures are. It is almost unbelievable that he harvested about 500 single grafts in the lowest area of my neck! You see how it already started healing by the afternoon. 

Also attached are the post surgery implants. It loos very calm and very neet. The precision of his work makes it much much easier for the skin to heal. And now, a week later, I feel that this surgery was way easier on my body than the last one. 

Fuegenix Post op 1.jpg

Fuegenix Post op 2.jpg

Fuegenix Post op 3.jpg

Fuegenix Post op voorkant 1.jpeg

Fuegenix Post op voorkant 2.jpeg

Fuegenix Post op voorkant 3.jpeg

How many grafts did you remove from you’re first surgery?

8 hours ago, Mattias said:

How many grafts did you remove from you’re first surgery?

In the end none had to be removed. He adjusts just 1 multi graft. But because he lowered my hairline by about a milimeter, he had not to remove any older grafts, luckily! 

My hairline was not placed very low on the first HT, so I had room to make it a little bit lower, it looks very very natural now. Everyone thinks I am 27 while im already 34... 

• 3 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Rafael Manelli said:

The original transplant wasn’t all that bad actually. But Dr Ahmad’s work is a cut above. Just superior quality, higher density, more natural all round.

You can't be serious right? Check the first page for the before pictures, it was really horrible, so unnatural! 

25 minutes ago, Pubichair said:

You can't be serious right? Check the first page for the before pictures, it was really horrible, so unnatural! 

It's definitely not a result I'd be satisfied with, but I think some photos are more flattering than others. It wasn't so bad that it couldn't be fixed and it seemed to grow with decent yield.

Certainly much better now.

Great username by the way. 

• Valued Contributor

You have chosen one of the best doctor..imho i haven't seen any doctor who is producing such a natural result and who is showing his results in such hd quality pics and videos ...you are already looking excellent at this stage and you will be thrilled at 12months post op...he is worth evry penny ...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, follically challenged said:

On track!
Would love to see a video comb-through of this bad boy if possible..?

When I go to The Netherlands next year and I’m close to the clinic, I will. 

16 hours ago, shiba1985 said:

did he give you a graft breakdown post operatively? how many 1,2,3 FUs were there?

During the operation he showed me all the follicles. 
I clearly saw the size difference between the multi and single grafts. He even showed me the difference between bigger and really soft single grafts. 

He placed the softest in front ofc. 

but I don’t remember how many single, and how many multigrafts he used. I think the front of the hairline was made with 500 ultra soft single grafts. 

• 4 weeks later...