EUGENIX JULY

• Valued Contributor
2 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I don’t think anyone is offended. I don’t believe there’s any failure here, but perhaps there’s been a miscommunication. The HT itself grew well and looks good. There’s an area that wasn’t transplanted. This comes down to planning. 

Now, there’s a reason why grafts are placed in specific locations depending on the patients goals. Unfortunately, this isn’t something the forum is privy too because we weren’t there in the planning stage. Ultimately, only the patient and the clinic know what was discussed and what was planned prior to surgery. What we do know is that it’s impossible to cover the entire scalp with equal density.

Its nt abt the particular case...and its nt abt the result of any case...i believe tht a transplant cn go wrong and evry clinic will face tht thng...

My point was tht i see very mch difference whn some people comment on cases and recommendation of other surgeons vs this...and i felt tht shud nt be happening ...i said i may be wrong in judging..bt i jst felt it and i thought of mentioning it...so nw its upto to so many members over here to judge and they may judge me wrong as well...

• Like 2

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• Valued Contributor
15 minutes ago, ahmed9500 said:

Someone finally addressed the elephant in the room 👀👀

I might have or might have triggered some controversy and might upset or offend some people which i nvr intend to do..i was holding back myself thn thought tht ths forum is for open dialogue and suggestions and thts y i posted tht and evryone are free to post their viewpoint ....

And thnks for the support ..😊

• Like 1

--> My Thread

• Valued Contributor
5 minutes ago, GhF said:

This forum is convoluted with eugenix cases with a lot of them not being up to standard. The clinic ls overrated and people are getting lulled into going there because of this forum which is not holding it accountable. I’ve seen numerous subpar cases from them . It’s now like. A hair mill full of techs . They even botched melvins hairline but he refuses to admit it despite vast amount of members pointing it out . Guys a lot of people travel far to India when in Europe there are far better options to go to 

You created your profile 4 minutes prior to making this comment…pretty suss..

• Like 2

• Valued Contributor
Just now, GhF said:

Why would you go back somewhere that offered poor service the first time and costs a-lot of money. Given there has been numerous occurrences  of this recently you can tell them scaling up has affected the quality 

Stop.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

@ahmed9500 I’ve been following your case for quite awhile. I’ve been following Literally every single @Eugenix Hair Sciences patient created thread on the forum. In my opinion, you are in excellent hands. I think the reason we don’t see a lot of people speaking ill of the clinic is because they, very actively, participate with patients on the forum and have a history of doing their best to right their wrongs when those wrongs are brought to the attention of the clinic. 

My apologies for speaking with the troll anymore than was necessary. I will not continue to derail your thread. I’m sorry that you aren’t where you would like to be but Eugenix will make it right. I’m personally looking forward to continue following your journey.

• Like 4

• Administrators

Sukh123 is a notorious troll who has created at least 15 accounts. Please ignore the troll. He was banned because his behavior is deplorable, he’s attacked members made homophobic responses, and is someone with serious issues. He is not and will not ever be welcomed on this forum.

• Like 3
  • Face Palm 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor
24 minutes ago, ThinningIndian said:

I've got my surgery booked with Eugenix in 2 days so this thread is making me nervous af

U shud nt be nervous at all...they produced so many good results and are amongst the best...they r well experienced as well...there may be an off day for anyone as at the end it is a surgery and no1 in ths world cn guarantee the outcome ...bt they r best in business ...and u will be under better hands ..so dnt worry and go on with ur decision ...and do make ur own thread and keep updating ...😊

• Like 2

--> My Thread

• Valued Contributor
24 minutes ago, ThinningIndian said:

I've got my surgery booked with Eugenix in 2 days so this thread is making me nervous af

You have absolutely nothing to worry about. Ending results are completely subjective to the eye viewing them. While I agree that there was a miscommunication for OP, the clinic has a history of excellence on this forum, as I’m sure you’re well aware-otherwise you wouldn’t have chosen them. You’re going to be in excellent hands.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
13 minutes ago, Archan said:

U shud nt be nervous at all...they produced so many good results and are amongst the best...they r well experienced as well...there may be an off day for anyone as at the end it is a surgery and no1 in ths world cn guarantee the outcome ...bt they r best in business ...and u will be under better hands ..so dnt worry and go on with ur decision ...and do make ur own thread and keep updating ...😊

Community. This is why this is the best hair transplant forum.

Edited by Steeeve
  • Like 2

• Valued Contributor
1 minute ago, Steeeve said:

Community. This is why this is the forum.

This forum helped me...and ths forum wud have helped many like me in past and wud b helpful to many more like me in future...and lets all try to improve it and keep this growing along with our hairs..😊

• Like 3

--> My Thread

Please guys dont let me put you off @Eugenix Hair Sciencesthey are brilliant. Just make sure you communicate your plan and expectations beforehand. I do think my planning was just a mix up somewhere but overall these guys are brill and my results are okay - if we got the planning right it would have been  a 10/10 result

• Like 3

Just read the whole post.   It looks to have grown well for 6 months given the majority is beard grafts.  It’s a shame they never planned as they should have.  

Eugenix was my first choice given their results on this forum but recent posts have me concerned.  

I have a surgery in March elsewhere and would like to possibly go to a Eugenix next year.

Although I’m born in the UK my Parents were born in Pakistan.  This makes it difficult to get a visa.  Did you have any issues like that? 

Dear @ahmed9500

As you may know, it takes full 12 months to see the full results of a hair transplant, and it's important to give your hair time to grow and mature. It is an irrefutable fact that we explain each and every patient on the planning and designing process, there might be some miss confusion in your case. 

We understand that this can be a difficult time and that you may have concerns or worries. Please rest assured that we are here for you and that we are committed to helping you achieve the best possible results.

We are with you every step of the way and we will do everything in our power to help you achieve the results you desire. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything.

You can send us a personalized message here, anytime and the post-surgery care team is also at your disposal. 

Warm Regards, 
Eugenix Hair Sciences

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Eugenix Hair Sciences said:

Dear @ahmed9500

As you may know, it takes full 12 months to see the full results of a hair transplant, and it's important to give your hair time to grow and mature. It is an irrefutable fact that we explain each and every patient on the planning and designing process, there might be some miss confusion in your case. 

We understand that this can be a difficult time and that you may have concerns or worries. Please rest assured that we are here for you and that we are committed to helping you achieve the best possible results.

We are with you every step of the way and we will do everything in our power to help you achieve the results you desire. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything.

You can send us a personalized message here, anytime and the post-surgery care team is also at your disposal. 

Warm Regards, 
Eugenix Hair Sciences

Thank you for your message, this is very reassiring that you are with me. I hope we can come to some sort of a resolution. Thanks once again

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DHT said:

@ahmed9500 I know it's a hard time for you, don't worry mate, eugenix will look into it. 

I have seen some excellent after care service by this clinic, which is hard to get. Let me know if i can be of any help to you. 

Thank you, really appreciate your help and kindness. 

12 hours ago, Baal123 said:

@ahmed9500

Also you mentioned earlier in the thread that you took a friend along with you who was also having a transplant. 

Did he end up going with you?  If so, what are his results like so far? 

2 friends went with me. Both with just 1500 grafts for the hairline. 1 is super happy and has a fantastic result. The other is satisfied but still hoping for mor growth up to 12 months. They both chose not to share pics/feedback their journeys.

Dear @ahmed9500

Thank you for connecting with us today. 

We want to tell you that you are not alone, and we are here to support you every step of the way. We hope that after today's video consultation, things are clearer, and you can rely on us for further assistance and guidance. 

Don't worry, we will get through this together and will help you to achieve the best possible results. 

Warmest wishes and many positive thoughts your way.
- Eugenix Hair Sciences

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Eugenix Hair Sciences said:

Dear @ahmed9500

Thank you for connecting with us today. 

We want to tell you that you are not alone, and we are here to support you every step of the way. We hope that after today's video consultation, things are clearer, and you can rely on us for further assistance and guidance. 

Don't worry, we will get through this together and will help you to achieve the best possible results. 

Warmest wishes and many positive thoughts your way.
- Eugenix Hair Sciences

Thank you, I feel alot better and already look forward to achieving my goal. The care and service you guys offer is admirable, and ive always said everything except for the little miscommunication with planning has been excellent - special mention to Anurag and Hariom you were both very welcoming in Delhi and today very understanding and warm. 
We have agreed the area needing grafts will be addressed as a complimentary touch up - arranging the best time to suit both myself and the clinic so I am not just travelling for the transplant and can make the trip worthwhile. 

@Eugenix Hair Sciencesalready proven with great results, now proving themselves with great customer service 🤗

• Like 3