Female hairline repair/ lowering - Fue 1200 grafts

Ilonaa

Hi  I would like to tell you my story. I was born with quite a big forehead which was always bothering me, so I decided to lower it a bit. That time I didn't know much about hair transplant. I thought it's easy and small procedure so I chose a clinic the closest to place where I used to live. That was the biggest mistake! I end it up with horrible scar on the donr area and hair sticking out on the wrong direction with even triple grafts on the hairline. I stopped going to the hairdresser and swimming pool because of that. I was getting more and more insecure. I decide that I need to fix it I can't live like this. This time I did the research and found a doctor in my country which holds ABHRS certificate so I thought he must me good. He transplanted 1000 grafts using Fue method. Since I hit 3 moth after surgery I was checking if there are any new growth every single day. But as the time passed it wasn't much different. I never felt so low and depressed in my life. Not enough that I had bad hairline I also lost 70% of the transplanted hair. This time I start my research internationally. I found a place where there were experts in fixing bad cases and getting natural effect. I really like their job but the only tricky thing was the clinic was in India. How I am supposed to go there by myself?! But I was so desperate that I would do anything to fix it I couldn't live like that hiding behind the cap and avoiding people. 
After online consultation I decided that that will be the right place. Unfortunately covid came and my dreams were delayed for another 2 years. But finally I am here in India at Eugenix clinic. I had my procedure done. 1200 graft has been transplanted and new hair line was designed. Dr Pradeep and all of his team there where great and very precise. They all look after me and took care of me. Dr Pradeep it's not only a great doctors passionate about what he is doing but also a great generous person. I already likeing my new hair line can't wait for the results. 
By telling my story I just want others struggles to know that they are not alone and something can be done. But also want to warn you and ask you to please make sure you do your research not to have to go through what I went. Good luck to all of you in finding a right doctor.

Screenshot_20200714_213120_pl.wp.pocztao2.jpg

Screenshot_20200718_130054_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

IMG-20220319-WA0002.jpeg

IMG-20220319-WA0004.jpeg

IMG-20220319-WA0006.jpeg

IMG-20220316-WA0012.jpg

Edited by Ilonaa
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators

Awesome story, I look forward to following your journey 🙏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I was fortunate to meet you last week Lonoa! So glad to read that your procedure went well. You have been through so much, however i’m so happy that you found Eugenix. Thank you for sharing your story, this will be invaluable to so many females, who have suffered the injustice at the hands of below par hair transplant surgeons and bring them so much hope!

Good luck in this next chapter! I cant wait to see the progress!  

• Like 2

Thank you for sharing your story. It's a reminder of how this also affects females and getting to the right place is so important to avoid all the emotional angst you felt with all the other places. 

Wishing you a happy and great result to finally get to where you wanted to be. 

• Like 1

@Ilonaa take it from me and every other man on this forum that has chosen Eugenix, your level of confidence and perspective on life will rise to a level you never thought possible in 5 to 6 months when it all starts to come to life. Really excited for you!

11 minutes ago, MazAB said:

@Ilonaa take it from me and every other man on this forum that has chosen Eugenix, your level of confidence and perspective on life will rise to a level you never thought possible in 5 to 6 months when it all starts to come to life. Really excited for you!

Thank you. I can't wait for that

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

Update?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 2 months later...

I would like to update you with my results from 3 month mark till now after 6 months. I am already extremely happy even though thats not the final results yet. Hair are looking very natural and I like the design. I am much more confident now. Thank you team Eugenix🧡💛

IMG_20220919_193044.jpg

IMG_20220919_193222.jpg

IMG_20220919_193142.jpg

IMG_20220919_193254.jpg

IMG_20220919_193415.jpg

IMG_20220919_193349.jpg

• Like 2

Wow, Looks fantastic @Ilonaa! So happy for you! You've come a long way, and I'm sure that I speak to you as well as anyone else on this forum when I say the weight lifted off of you after having it done then seeing it start to bare fruit, is such an enormous mental release and feeling of satisfaction it's hard to even put in words!

Great news is, it only gets better from here!

Follow my Journey with Eugenix and Dr Arika Bansal! 

• Like 1

• Administrators

Wow looks fantastic thanks so much for coming back and updating us on your progress 🙌🏼

• Like 1

View my thread

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, Ilonaa said:

I would like to update you with my results from 3 month mark till now after 6 months. I am already extremely happy even though thats not the final results yet. Hair are looking very natural and I like the design. I am much more confident now. Thank you team Eugenix🧡💛

IMG_20220919_193044.jpg

IMG_20220919_193222.jpg

IMG_20220919_193142.jpg

IMG_20220919_193254.jpg

IMG_20220919_193415.jpg

IMG_20220919_193349.jpg

Fantastic!

When I travelled to London to meet Dr Pradeep earlier in the summer (I think late May) for a follow up consultation, I think you were in contact with him via WhatsApp that day and he kept sending videos of himself and me to you as we're both from the same city here in the UK (beginning with B). Was that you? I didn't realise I was following your thread so if that was you then I'm really pleased to see things are coming along so well!

On 9/19/2022 at 9:15 PM, Berba11 said:

Fantastic!

When I travelled to London to meet Dr Pradeep earlier in the summer (I think late May) for a follow up consultation, I think you were in contact with him via WhatsApp that day and he kept sending videos of himself and me to you as we're both from the same city here in the UK (beginning with B). Was that you? I didn't realise I was following your thread so if that was you then I'm really pleased to see things are coming along so well!

Yes that was me 😁

• Like 1

Omg! Your results look AMAZING and I'm so happy for you! Truly. The results look sooo natural. 

• Like 1

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56