Francis Ngannou Gets A Hair Transplant Thoughts?

• Administrators

You heard it right, one of the scariest men on the planet got an HT. On one hand, it does help take away some of the stigma of getting an HT. On the other hand, it’s a hair mill who’s probably paying him. Thoughts?E7110C58-597F-4FF6-BEB8-FC2F4583494D.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Wow, that's just shocking. 

I looked at some of his images on Google and he looked like he had a mature hairline, he didn't actually look like he needed anything doing tbh. 

The fact he's ended up at a hair mill isn't probably going to solve the problem of young guys who should do their research not doing it and ending up at these places. 

It has a minor net positive benefit depending on whether you think it takes stigma away with him openly having declared it unlike McGregor and whether that outweighs guys ending up in even bigger numbers to Horror Mills. 

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

Wow, that's just shocking. 

I looked at some of his images on Google and he looked like he had a mature hairline, he didn't actually look like he needed anything doing tbh. 

The fact he's ended up at a hair mill isn't probably going to solve the problem of young guys who should do their research not doing it and ending up at these places. 

It has a minor net positive benefit depending on whether you think it takes stigma away with him openly having declared it unlike McGregor and whether that outweighs guys ending up in even bigger numbers to Horror Mills. 

I think the difference is McGregor paid for his HT, Ngannou I’m sure was paid. This particular clinic has been sponsoring a lot of YouTubers and celebrities. It can have a negative impact on young men who don’t do their research and just go there, my only hope is that they perhaps do some research and stumble here.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

9 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I think the difference is McGregor paid for his HT, Ngannou I’m sure was paid. This particular clinic has been sponsoring a lot of YouTubers and celebrities. It can have a negative impact on young men who don’t do their research and just go there, my only hope is that they perhaps do some research and stumble here.

Yeah, the marketing from these places and with so called "Influencers" imo is really perverse and it's unfortunately not heading in the right direction because the guys who get these procedures usually aren't even educated enough to tell the difference between a good hair transplant and what they have had done to them. 

The very basics of patient education imo are left out which is a fundamental part of any hair transplant journey. If they are included, it's basically in a small section and largely glossed over. 

The problem is way too much demand and not enough supply of competent and quality clinics. 

46 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I am THAT guy. I was booked to go now hair time in June which changed to Eugenix in September thanks to this forum 🙂

Edited by drawdownfx
  • Like 1

My hair transplant Journey with Dr. Freitas

5 minutes ago, drawdownfx said:

I am THAT guy. I was booked to go now hair time in June which changed to Eugenix in September 🙂

Congratulations on saving yourself in time. 

Glad to see the forums helped at least one person steer away from a hair mill to a much more reputable clinic that's been able to produce fantastic results for the members here. Hope to see your journey if you share it 

1 minute ago, NARMAK said:

Congratulations on saving yourself in time. 

Glad to see the forums helped at least one person steer away from a hair mill to a much more reputable clinic that's been able to produce fantastic results for the members here. Hope to see your journey if you share it 

Yeah 100% bro can’t wait to share it. I look forward to seeing yours too! 

• Like 1

No wonder he said he was only planning one fight this year .. he is in a new contract dispute with the ufc,  so did his transplant now while he has time.  
he had a full head of hair a norwood 1 a few years ago, that high testosterone made his loss accelerate probably .. 

3 minutes ago, Ryan Daniel said:

The page blocked me because i accused them of having thick hairlines and no artistry 

''Now Hair Time'' is the leading Instagram hair mill in turkey right now

I tried so hard to find any bad reviews on them but couldn't find any, where are they hidden? lol

1 hour ago, Ryan Daniel said:

@drawdownfxYou don't need to read reviews. All you have to do is look at the work they do. Ridiculous hairlines designs and thick doubles all over the hairline 

Untitled.png

Unfortunately to those who are young and not done the proper research (I was included in that category) or have a trained eye that looks great and you get your full hairline back…

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ryan Daniel said:

@drawdownfxYou don't need to read reviews. All you have to do is look at the work they do. Ridiculous hairlines designs and thick doubles all over the hairline 

Untitled.png

Those results look amazing for me, nobody outside of the HT Community will think anything is wrong regarding those hairlines, and I had a chat with the first guy and he its extremely happy with his result.

I also want to know: Where are the bad results of this clinic? I never found one. I know you say it's a hairmill but I tried to found a bad result of them and I wasn't able to find one.

I am debating myself about going with Dr. Bicer or going to this "hairmill" Now Hair Time. I like much more the results of Now Hairtime even if they look unnatural. I'm just scared about going there because if the operation goes wrong I would lost much more grafts than with Dr. Bicer.

Thoughts??? How are you so sure that Now Hair Time produces bad results if they operate like 3 patients a day and there is not a single bad review online ??

• Haha 1

@MaasterK

another result by them… 

look at that hairline..

if this doesnt convince you, fair play to you because im done

570DCB9B-C29D-4183-8482-3F99EAFEED1C.thumb.jpeg.02f6771835cd0b129987caa0f38ee7a6.jpeg

4DCE6D65-BF04-4301-8F11-26C97E97F7D3.thumb.jpeg.e29fc3235cad210b8af6ddb026ee7d1b.jpeg

Im not going to talk about this clinic anymore.

Im not a hateful person and if people are happy with this standard, its their choice..but i want to educate people and save them from doing the mistake i did

Enough on this subject. I joined this forum to help people not be hateful towards clinics 

Yes, I already said it looks unnatural. But I wouldn't mind having that hair.

There are comments on this forum saying that "they have bad review everywhere" but I tried to found a bad review and didn't found one.

I found a guy that said that it looks kinda unnatural but he was still happy because he went from bald to having full head of hair.

Do they have bad results?? They are really cheap, and, if you know that you will have a unnatural result and don't mind, seems to be worth it.

I can be totally wrong but then, considering the amount of patients they have. Why they don't have any negative review???

Even Dr. Bicer who is forum recommended, had some results with really low density (basically, bad result), they are very few, but they exist. And I wasn't able to find any negative review about that hairmill.

We are not going to hate on a clinic without linking negative reviews, aren't we?

(I still think I'll go with Dr. Bicer, because if I have a bad result with now hairtime I will probably have my donor area f**d up and I don't want that.

4 minutes ago, Ryan Daniel said:

@MaasterK

another result by them… 

look at that hairline..

if this doesnt convince you, fair play to you because im done

570DCB9B-C29D-4183-8482-3F99EAFEED1C.thumb.jpeg.02f6771835cd0b129987caa0f38ee7a6.jpeg

4DCE6D65-BF04-4301-8F11-26C97E97F7D3.thumb.jpeg.e29fc3235cad210b8af6ddb026ee7d1b.jpeg

Im not going to talk about this clinic anymore.

Im not a hateful person and if people are happy with this standard, its their choice..but i want to educate people and save them from doing the mistake i did

Enough on this subject. I joined this forum to help people not be hateful towards clinics 

Damn, that hairline looks super low for him and look how many grafts they used too all the way till the crown it looks like. 

I do get what you're saying. The user is right, it's a wonder "where are all the bad reviews are?!" because generally the uneducated people are going to these hair mills, don't have a clue about what to look out for and the subpar signs in their transplant. All they know is they have more hair than they used. 

It's sad but that's probably why unless people are so obviously butchered it won't get mentioned that often and go viral. That or they threaten people to legal action and the threat simply scares them even if they cannot do much. 

That's the perverse nature of our legal systems. Those with money can bring unwarranted legal action even if it won't go anywhere because most can't fight it without money etc. and so simply fold away into a corner. That's why i think sometimes these horror mills deserve online guerilla style treatment to expose them. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, MaasterK said:

Yes, I already said it looks unnatural. But I wouldn't mind having that hair.

There are comments on this forum saying that "they have bad review everywhere" but I tried to found a bad review and didn't found one.

I found a guy that said that it looks kinda unnatural but he was still happy because he went from bald to having full head of hair.

Do they have bad results?? They are really cheap, and, if you know that you will have a unnatural result and don't mind, seems to be worth it.

I can be totally wrong but then, considering the amount of patients they have. Why they don't have any negative review???

Even Dr. Bicer who is forum recommended, had some results with really low density (basically, bad result), they are very few, but they exist. And I wasn't able to find any negative review about that hairmill.

We are not going to hate on a clinic without linking negative reviews, aren't we?

(I still think I'll go with Dr. Bicer, because if I have a bad result with now hairtime I will probably have my donor area f**d up and I don't want that.

Usually these types of clinics refund patients so they're quiet. They're making so much money that refunding 2,500 bucks is nothing. I will receive messages from patients asking me to take down the post because they've worked it out with the clinic, it's just a reality. I assume he will get a decent result, because they will probably extract a ton of grafts for that small area, and they will probably have their best techs working on him. But to the average person, it's a huge gamble. 

View my thread

3 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Usually these types of clinics refund patients so they're quiet. They're making so much money that refunding 2,500 bucks is nothing. I will receive messages from patients asking me to take down the post because they've worked it out with the clinic, it's just a reality. I assume he will get a decent result, because they will probably extract a ton of grafts for that small area, and they will probably have their best techs working on him. But to the average person, it's a huge gamble. 

Well, that would also do it. A person who thinks "I got my hair better looking even if it isn't what i wanted and money back". It's a shame but the reality of unfortunately how unchecked shady clinics are able to keep operating these dubious practices and be as big as they are. 

• Administrators

• Like 1

View my thread

40 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Good job on the video and adding the bit on the end for young dudes. 

I haven't mentioned it prior but there's a lot of guys who believe Francis may have been taking some performance enhancing products that may have led to a spike in Testosterone and as a result accelerated the hair loss. 

He's got really good genetics if so though because he did really well with almost no visible loss till his early to mid 30s. Heck, i wonder if they were allowed medication like Finasteride whether he was on it or not. The hairline design also shows you just how unusual his pattern of loss was. 

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

Good job on the video and adding the bit on the end for young dudes. 

I haven't mentioned it prior but there's a lot of guys who believe Francis may have been taking some performance enhancing products that may have led to a spike in Testosterone and as a result accelerated the hair loss. 

He's got really good genetics if so though because he did really well with almost no visible loss till his early to mid 30s. Heck, i wonder if they were allowed medication like Finasteride whether he was on it or not. The hairline design also shows you just how unusual his pattern of loss was. 

It makes sense, he had no hair loss at age 30, then developed hair loss a few years after joining the UFC. I would bet it’s from PEDs.

View my thread

His result should look fine because of his unusual pattern of loss. Most of the thinning was behind his native hairline so graft angles and thickness aren't as important here. Just give coverage and it'll look fine. I must say though after looking through Now Hair Time Instagram page, they design some of the worst hairlines I've ever seen. So low and an rounded temple closure. It just looks so unnatural and screams transplant. And these are the ones they showcase as their best work. Half of their pictures they style the hair so you can't even seen the hairline. Avoid this clinic at all costs. 

Bosley 11-2016 FUE - 1,407 grafts

Dr. Diep 09-2017 FUE - 2,024 grafts

Dr. Konior 03-2020 FUE - 2,076 grafts

Dr. Konior 09-2021 FUE - 697 scalp to scalp, FUE - 716 beard to beard Total scalp FUE - 6,204 grafts