Dr. Konior FUE Experience ~ 2000 Grafts

I just want to add…OP your results already look insane. It has become a common with Dr Konior. He is Gretzky of the Hair Restoration Industry. He truly is the great one. You said your hair has been about the same since your 20s…. So for 20 years your hairline looked like this and never really got worse? If so insane and if so as well did you take fin for 20 years? I am just curious because most men do not keep hair that long if they start going so very impressive to see

On 9/21/2022 at 7:16 PM, stephcurry30 said:

Any updates for 6 or 6.5 months?

I’ll do a 7 month update here in the next week or two. Biggest problem no is deciding whether to cut hair and keep it short or try and let it grow out longer.  :)

On 9/21/2022 at 8:08 PM, JoDimaggio22 said:

I just want to add…OP your results already look insane. It has become a common with Dr Konior. He is Gretzky of the Hair Restoration Industry. He truly is the great one. You said your hair has been about the same since your 20s…. So for 20 years your hairline looked like this and never really got worse? If so insane and if so as well did you take fin for 20 years? I am just curious because most men do not keep hair that long if they start going so very impressive to see

Thanks.  Yeah, I’d say my hairline has remained pretty stable for past 10-15 years.  Im sure there has been a little regression, but honestly not much.  I started taking fin a handful of years ago (maybe 5) just to help maintain.  What effect it had, who knows, but my hair has stayed pretty thick throughout the crown.  

32 minutes ago, Bradley787 said:

6 3/4 Months Update

Just got a haircut, so figured I’d post this a little early.  

574FD7DE-A1B5-4CD5-A442-522A10D530D5.jpeg

FF34DA51-1231-4CA2-A2BB-803BC7F05954.jpeg

D2807AC2-106B-489B-9112-7C44F8A5EAA5.jpeg

6C908AC4-0632-402F-AAAD-740A8510F0CB.jpeg

Bro leave this forum and don’t look back. You have an amazing head of hair now!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chetman2112 said:

Bradley incredible outcome, looks amazing! What have your family and friends said, they must be amazed as well.  

Actually not a lot.  Those that know were of course surprised by how natural it looks.  A lot of people still envision the hair plugs of old.  A few friends who don’t know have commented before that I look a little different.  It would be interesting to know how many have figured it out, but just haven’t said anything. 

Edited by Bradley787
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

8 month update…

Just got back from haircut.  My barber continues to be very impressed by the results.  She has been suggesting I grow it out longer, but I think I’ve decided on keeping it a little shorter.  One of the pics looks like I’ve lost all my hair on the side, but that’s just all gray hair washed out by the lights and not showing up in pic.  I’m sure there’s still some maturing to do, but at this point I’m think this is pretty close to my final result.  Wish I would have done it years ago.  I’m supper happy with how the temples filled in.  I think that was very key to the overall result.  Can’t go wrong with Konior. 

AA9974E6-A9C2-4B27-8A54-D1A7AE7AF436.jpeg

588B480C-E507-4EE8-B892-2D4E6BA2A14B.jpeg

3358B08B-18FC-4EAA-93FF-9566EE953D06.jpeg

• Like 5

On 10/8/2022 at 12:39 PM, Calihome1 said:

Konior covered a ton of RE with only 2k grafts.  I love the entire hairline and temple design.

For the temples and hairline, were  the drafts taken from nape and/or behind the ears?

I’m not really sure.  Just looking back at my post surgery pics, looks like he took them pretty evenly from all across the back of the head, but I don’t remember anything particular about punches down in the nape area or right behind ears as I’m imagining those areas might be more tender afterwards.