Dr. Kaan Pekiner - 3,009 Grafts FUE 2/25/22

Jarrod

Just now, FutureHT1208 said:

When did you go see Pekiner? Any before and after pics?

Let’s keep the focus on Jarrod’s fantastic results. I don’t want to spoil the party and ruin this topic. 

This topic pretty much confirms that if you get great growth early the results continue to get better over time totally mind blowing .

Just now, Turkhair said:

Let’s keep the focus on Jarrod’s fantastic results. I don’t want to spoil the party and ruin this topic. 

This topic pretty much confirms that if you get great growth early the results continue to get better over time totally mind blowing .

Please do a post of your own Id be interested to hear about it as considering Pekiner 

On 6/14/2023 at 6:29 AM, Turkhair said:

yea, do you mind showing us your result with dr pekiner? Considering him too. It'd be helpful to the community

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

How do things develop, are you happy with your results so far Turkhair? No pressure and of course this is Jarrod‘s thread, so we should not use this thread talking about your results too much, however I’d be interested too as you said you were disappointed, and couldn’t manage to find any pictures here nor send you a message. He’s one of the surgeons I consider too, that’s why I ask.