Dr. Kaan Pekiner - 3,009 Grafts FUE 2/25/22

Jarrod

19 minutes ago, blast said:

Hey @Jarrod-

I am wondering if you ever had trouble posting this review of Dr. Pekiner? 

I have done a detailed write up of my experience a couple of days ago now, however it seems that the Hair Restoration Network has blocked it from appearing until a moderator reviews it.

I noticed other reviews have been posted since, so I can only guess there is some sort of keyword block on his name. Either that or all reviews require approval and others have been getting the priority.

I tried messaging Melvin but no response.

Perhaps @J.A.C @Gatsby @MachoVato may also know the process to getting posted better than I do?

Was eager to share my experience.

I don't know for sure. At some time there was a block on Pekiner (or something like that) maybe 2 years ago? Some issue about Pekiner offering a discounted price if you posted a review... I don't remember the details, I wasn't that active back then. But I've since seen reviews posted, so maybe not an issue any more?

Which forum did you put it in?

• 2 weeks later...

2 Month Update - 9 weeks exactly 

Hello,

Wanted to share an update of my hair at 2 months. At this point the shedding has mostly come to a complete stop and I am probably at peak patchiness. Overall this time hasn't been so bad as I can put some concealer in my hair if I'm not wearing a hat and it looks mostly ok. Looking forward to the next months to come. How do you think I'm progressing?

IMG_8786.jpg

IMG_8792.jpg

IMG_8795.jpg

IMG_8798.jpg

On 4/22/2022 at 1:07 AM, MachoVato said:

Some issue about Pekiner offering a discounted price if you posted a review... I don't remember the details, I wasn't that active back then

The discount is offered only if you post on the Italian forum, (where your representative is a moderator) not here.

Edited by Egy

• 1 month later...

Coming up on 4 months here. Starting to see some really good growth and overall just hoping for more density I’m really happy with how everything is coming along. 

My hair has 0 product in these photos. 

E9B152E0-275A-46DF-82BA-0F39289EF732.jpeg

8107B052-4F36-4061-9445-0D32B90B60EC.jpeg

C060C3CA-FFEE-4501-BD33-F493D618328E.jpeg

97D8FA13-9AC7-46C9-A4CB-188817387EEC.jpeg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, Min12 said:

Out of 10 how painful was the anaesthetic? I’m quite anxious about it. 

Some parts were more manageable than others but I found it extremely painful at points. Especially since this surgery was done in 2 days, so on the second day they had to inject into the already worked on area which was a 10/10

34 minutes ago, ITA said:

You have deleted your post.  Were you able to contact him then?

This whole thread is filled with edited/ deleted comments. This forum is sketchy when it comes to this doctor that’s why I do not post frequently

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, ITA said:

You have deleted your post.  Were you able to contact him then?

I’ve found the the it’s called neohead, the post is deleted because I didn’t want many people to message me with the clinic name since I’ve already found it.

the thing is I’ve booked with Freitas already for next year but this dr seems really decent so I will keep an eye out for more results. I contacted Pekiner through WhatsApp 2 years ago and got declined because of my age we will see what he says now.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...