Dr. Pittella - 6401 grafts - 1 sitting - BRAZIL

• Administrators

Looking good, the shed will start soon. I’m really excited to follow your progress.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 weeks later...
On 16/02/2022 at 16:24, Antonio Andrade said:

Ei pessoal! Meu nome é Antonio, tenho 33 anos, moro na cidade de São Paulo, Brasil.

Fiz meu Implante Capilar no dia 15/02/22 com o Dr. Felipe Pittella em Linhares em Vitória do Espírito Santo.

Como muitos de vocês, comecei a perder cabelo muito jovem, eu tinha exatamente 22 anos. Na época, eu não tinha conhecimento sobre os tratamentos, muito menos que conseguiria fazer um transplante capilar.

Comecei minha jornada em busca de um profissional de excelência e ética, foi aí que cheguei ao Dr. Felipe Pitella e sua equipe.

Fui consultar alguns médicos no Brasil e na Argentina, e escolhi o Dr. Felipe Pitella, primeiro pelos resultados reais, por serem apresentados em vídeo e não em foto, e pela característica de muitos casos de pacientes operados com cabelos ondulados e grossos como o meu. Outro ponto muito relevante, o Dr. Felipe Pittella informou que faria uma sessão com aproveitamento máximo, respeitando o limite da área doadora, esse ponto me deu segurança, a certeza de que se eu tivesse uma boa área doadora ele faria o melhor, sem limitar o número de folículos. E um diferencial na minha opinião, o Dr realiza 1 cirurgia por dia, estando presente na cirurgia o tempo todo.

Sua equipe foi incrível, no atendimento, profissionalismo e ética, eles entendem que estão lidando com sonhos, pessoas.

Fui surpreendida pelo Dr. com o feedback de ter uma excelente área doadora, o que possibilitou a extração de 6401 folículos.

Totalmente enxertos 6401

Número o cabelo 14112

Estou muito feliz e animada, agora farei o pós-operatório, e registrarei minha evolução mensalmente aqui no Blog.

Vou deixar alguns registros de antes e depois e o perfil do Dr. Felipe Pittella ( https://instagram.com/dr.felipepittella?utm_medium=copy_link  )

Imagem_441556.jpg

Picsart_22-02-16_14-18-53-048.jpg

Picsart_22-02-16_14-23-59-775.jpg

Picsart_22-02-16_14-25-08-775.jpg

Imagem_355404.jpg

IMG-20220216-WA0050.jpg

IMG-20220216-WA0051.jpg

IMG-20220216-WA0052.jpg

Picsart_22-02-16_14-25-49-258.jpg

Picsart_22-02-16_14-26-12-280.jpg

Picsart_22-02-16_14-26-39-410.jpg

Picsart_22-02-16_14-27-18-830.jpg

Imagem_407192.jpg

IMG-20220216-WA0048.jpg

Screenshot_20220216-161102_Gallery.jpg

Hey guys!

Today I am completing 43 days. All the wires fell out (all the wires fell out around 20 days) it's the period that gives more anxiety, fear, it seems that we are bald than before 😅

But this is expected to happen, everyone reports the same experience.

I've already cut the hair on the sides twice, on machine 0 and 1, to keep everything the same length.

What do you think? Did the same happen to you?

I can't wait to start growing!

20220328_092951.jpg

20220328_093005.jpg

20220328_093012.jpg

20220328_093019.jpg

20220328_093029.jpg

• Like 1

• Administrators

Thanks for posting your update, the fun starts now 🙌 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

16 hours ago, sr1486 said:

mais alguns meses você começará a ver resultados!

qual foi o preço por enxerto? e quanto tempo foi desde o primeiro contato com ele até a cirurgia?

Thank you friend! About prices, when I got in touch and closed the surgery, it was a value, this in the first half of 2021, after that the values changed, it would be interesting for you to contact the team. Some things can influence the values, such as the degree of baldness, whether it will be 1 or 2 sessions, so it would be nice for you to talk to them, they are very affordable. About the waiting time, the first time I got in touch was in 2019, but I didn't go ahead, the second time was in 2020, to get information and get organized, the third time was in 2021, here I was sure I would do it with Dr. . Felipe Pitella, after having researched a lot. It was around April 2021, the appointment was only for November 2021, and surgery dates in 2022, I was texting the team every week, a vacancy arose. If you decide to do with Dr. Felipe Pittella, schedule your session to guarantee the budget, and show interest in getting a fit, they help you. Hope I answered!

• Like 1

16 horas atrás, sr1486 disse:

mais alguns meses você começará a ver resultados!

qual foi o preço por enxerto? e quanto tempo foi desde o primeiro contato com ele até a cirurgia?

Melvin estou muito animado, e como você disse, me divertindo no processo. Obrigado amigo!

• 1 month later...

Hello guys! Good afternoon!

I want to share with you my result of 2 months and 25 days. The hair started to grow, in person it is more visible than in the photo, but just to give you an idea.

What do you think?

Return with the result of 4 months.

A hug to everyone!🤩😁

Screenshot_20220512-135616_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220512-135648_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220512-135713_Gallery.jpg

• Like 1

Hello Antonio,

You do not mention any meds prior to HT... Have you been on Minox and Finas before the hair transplant? For how long? What results did you see? 

Other thing, you mention "a session with maximum use without limiting the number of follicles.." what that this mean? They put all the grafts till they decide that´s what you need? You do not know the number before hand? And how much is this? They charge by "day of surgery" or "number of grafts? I´m really curious!

All looks amazing! Thanks a lot for sharing amigo 😉

• Like 1

• Administrators

Wow you've already started to grow incredible!

• Like 2

View my thread

You didn't seem like you had huge amount of hairline, mainly empty hair line and some thinning across the back area.  

Very big session to do 6k grafts in one sitting! I love how they packed densely every inch of scalp for you, it will be a big result for sure

Happy growth!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, OliverAtom said:

Olá Antonio,

Você não menciona nenhum medicamento antes do HT ... Você já tomava Minox e Finas antes do transplante capilar? Por quanto tempo? Que resultados você viu? 

Outra coisa, você menciona "uma sessão com uso máximo sem limitar o número de folículos.." o que isso significa? Eles colocam todos os enxertos até decidirem que é disso que você precisa? Você não sabe o número de antemão? E quanto é isso? Cobram por "dia da cirurgia" ou "número de enxertos? Estou muito curioso!

Tudo parece incrível! Muito obrigado por compartilhar amigo 😉

Hello friend. I hope to answer your queries. I was already taking finasteride, before the transplant, I had been taking it for 7 months, recommended by the dermatologist. In my case, I noticed changes in the crown, this before the transplant. Doctor Felipe Pittella does not prescribe finasteride, he does not recommend it. What he prescribed is minoxidil in capsule, oral use, and topical use to apply to the scalp, he also prescribes cecotonozal and clobetazol shampoo, in addition to vitamins. This treatment is to maintain the hair we already have and not advance baldness. As for surgery, they have a plan, an assessment of the degree of baldness, thickness of the hairs, if the donor area is dense, and based on that, an amount of follicles is estimated without limiting, but respecting the capacity of the donor area, and that is sufficient to cover, but all this depends on each case, so expectations are evaluated. In my case, in the evaluation, my donor area was considered dense, thick and wavy hair, which allowed the expected extraction, but that exceeded the estimated, as it was possible in my case, this allowed the frontal line to be lowered, within the limits. Doctor Felipe performs a surgery a day, he is present in every surgery, along with a team of nurses and a doctor. It charges per follicle. What I advise, you contact the team, schedule an online teleconsultation, so he evaluates your case. Do it as soon as possible, because it is being very requested, due to the fame and the real and natural results. Hope I answered my friend!😉😊

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ryan Daniel said:

Você não parecia ter uma grande quantidade de linha do cabelo, principalmente linha de cabelo vazia e um pouco de desbaste na área das costas.  

Sessão muito grande para fazer enxertos de 6k em uma sessão! Eu amo como eles embalaram densamente cada centímetro do couro cabeludo para você, será um grande resultado com certeza

Feliz crescimento!

Yes friend, I didn't have the frontal line, nor the temples. Doctor Felipe Pitella, redesigned my frontal, respecting the proportion of the three thirds, and worked on the temples to frame my face, I remember him drawing, and staying for almost 20 minutes, until I reached my expectations and his. But I really trusted him completely, I had already researched almost three years, his technique, the results, and the experience with hair like mine, wavy. As for being just one session, with many follicles, I trusted him, because he does what is possible within medicine, respecting the time the follicle is outside the body, the skin, all of this is very controlled, that's why I trusted, and I felt safe. I am very satisfied and confident!😉😊

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 16/02/2022 at 16:24, Antonio Andrade said:

Ei pessoal! Meu nome é Antonio, tenho 33 anos, moro na cidade de São Paulo, Brasil.

Fiz meu Implante Capilar no dia 15/02/22 com o Dr. Felipe Pittella em Linhares em Vitória do Espírito Santo.

Como muitos de vocês, comecei a perder cabelo muito jovem, eu tinha exatamente 22 anos. Na época, eu não tinha conhecimento sobre os tratamentos, muito menos que conseguiria fazer um transplante capilar.

Comecei minha jornada em busca de um profissional de excelência e ética, foi aí que cheguei ao Dr. Felipe Pitella e sua equipe.

Fui consultar alguns médicos no Brasil e na Argentina, e escolhi o Dr. Felipe Pitella, primeiro pelos resultados reais, por serem apresentados em vídeo e não em foto, e pela característica de muitos casos de pacientes operados com cabelos ondulados e grossos como o meu. Outro ponto muito relevante, o Dr. Felipe Pittella informou que faria uma sessão com aproveitamento máximo, respeitando o limite da área doadora, esse ponto me deu segurança, a certeza de que se eu tivesse uma boa área doadora ele faria o melhor, sem limitar o número de folículos. E um diferencial na minha opinião, o Dr realiza 1 cirurgia por dia, estando presente na cirurgia o tempo todo.

Sua equipe foi incrível, no atendimento, profissionalismo e ética, eles entendem que estão lidando com sonhos, pessoas.

Fui surpreendida pelo Dr. com o feedback de ter uma excelente área doadora, o que possibilitou a extração de 6401 folículos.

Totalmente enxertos 6401

Número o cabelo 14112

Estou muito feliz e animada, agora farei o pós-operatório, e registrarei minha evolução mensalmente aqui no Blog.

Vou deixar alguns registros de antes e depois e o perfil do Dr. Felipe Pittella ( https://instagram.com/dr.felipepittella?utm_medium=copy_link  )

Imagem_441556.jpg

Picsart_22-02-16_14-18-53-048.jpg

Picsart_22-02-16_14-23-59-775.jpg

Picsart_22-02-16_14-25-08-775.jpg

Imagem_355404.jpg

IMG-20220216-WA0050.jpg

IMG-20220216-WA0051.jpg

IMG-20220216-WA0052.jpg

Picsart_22-02-16_14-25-49-258.jpg

Picsart_22-02-16_14-26-12-280.jpg

Picsart_22-02-16_14-26-39-410.jpg

Picsart_22-02-16_14-27-18-830.jpg

Imagem_407192.jpg

IMG-20220216-WA0048.jpg

Screenshot_20220216-161102_Gallery.jpg

Hello guys. Good night!😁

Sharing results of 3 months and 23 days.

Wet hair. What are you guys thinking?

Screenshot_20220609-231601_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220609-231632_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220609-231707_Gallery.jpg

• Like 2