Dr. Pittella - 6401 grafts - 1 sitting - BRAZIL

Hey guys! My name is Antonio, I'm 33 years old, I live in the city of São Paulo, Brazil.

I had my Hair Implant on 2/15/22 with Dr. Felipe Pittella in Linhares in Vitória do Espirito Santo.

Like many of you, I started losing hair at a very young age, I was exactly 22 years old. At the time, I had no knowledge about the treatments, much less that I would be able to do a hair transplant.

I started my journey of looking for a professional of excellence and ethics, that's when I got to Dr. Felipe Pitella and his team.

I went to consult with some doctors in Brazil and Argentina, and I chose Dr. Felipe Pitella, first because of the real results, because they are presented in video and not in a photo, and because of the characteristic of many cases of patients operated on with wavy and thick hair like my. Another very relevant point, Dr. Felipe Pittella informed that he would do a session with maximum use, respecting the limit of the donor area, this point gave me security, the certainty that if I had a good donor area he would do the best, without limiting the number of follicles. And a differential in my opinion, the Dr performs 1 surgery a day, being present at the surgery all the time.

His team was incredible, in service, professionalism and ethics, they understand that they are dealing with dreams, people.

I was surprised by the Dr. with the feedback of having an excellent donor area, which made it possible to extract 6401 follicles.

Totally grafts 6401

Number o hair 14112

I am very happy and excited, now I will do the post-op, and I will register my evolution monthly here on the Blog.

I will leave some before and after records and the profile of Dr. Felipe Pittella (https://instagram.com/dr.felipepittella?utm_medium=copy_link )

Imagem_441556.jpg

Picsart_22-02-16_14-18-53-048.jpg

Picsart_22-02-16_14-23-59-775.jpg

Picsart_22-02-16_14-25-08-775.jpg

Imagem_355404.jpg

IMG-20220216-WA0050.jpg

IMG-20220216-WA0051.jpg

IMG-20220216-WA0052.jpg

Picsart_22-02-16_14-25-49-258.jpg

Picsart_22-02-16_14-26-12-280.jpg

Picsart_22-02-16_14-26-39-410.jpg

Picsart_22-02-16_14-27-18-830.jpg

Imagem_407192.jpg

IMG-20220216-WA0048.jpg

Screenshot_20220216-161102_Gallery.jpg

• Like 5

• Administrators

Yes, i'm very excited to start seeing new journeys for Dr. Pitella, he is doing excellent work. I will be following your journey closely. Thank you for sharing.

• Like 4

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hora atrás, Melvin- Moderator disse:

Sim, estou muito animado para começar as novas jornadas para o Dr. Pitella, ele está fazendo um excelente trabalho. Estarei acompanhando sua jornada de perto. Obrigado por compartilhar.

Obrigado amigo! Podem acompanhar, postarei mês a mês.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, kirkland said:

Haha - adivinhe quem é minha nova clínica favorita!

image.png.b227edf3e69245aca6bec84218e4d11d.png

Friend the team is amazing, Dr Felipe is an excellent person and an ethical professional from the first contact. The entire team is attentive, they welcome us, they are fully available, and that's very important! I felt very comfortable and safe throughout the process. I recommend with eyes closed 🤩

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, kirkland said:

Bom trabalho@Dr. Felipe Pittella! Obrigado por publicar@Antonio Andrade! Estou ansioso para ver seu progresso com tantos enxertos.

image.png.3daa0a61a04ba973edef2a228024756d.png

Hello friend, I know how much these testimonials help us, before deciding I followed up, researched a lot, I even felt safe. So I just want to share my experience here, to help those who need it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, JC71 said:

Estamos vendo um excelente trabalho do Dr. Pittella! 👍🏽 Agora temos algumas viagens de clínica + paciente postadas 🙏

On the way back to my city, I was approached at the airport by 3 men in baldness processes.  Both knew Dr. Felipe, were planning to operate with him.  And next to me in the armchair, there was a doctor, who lives in the city where Dr. Felipe works, he asked me about knowing the dressing, and said it can only be a hair transplant, with Dr. Felipe, the Hair doctor.  In the hotel where I stayed, they speak highly of him, as they receive testimonies from patients.  So I'm suspicious, my experience is very reliable!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Antonio Andrade said:

On the way back to my city, I was approached at the airport by 3 men in baldness processes.  Both knew Dr. Felipe, were planning to operate with him.  And next to me in the armchair, there was a doctor, who lives in the city where Dr. Felipe works, he asked me about knowing the dressing, and said it can only be a hair transplant, with Dr. Felipe, the Hair doctor.  In the hotel where I stayed, they speak highly of him, as they receive testimonies from patients.  So I'm suspicious, my experience is very reliable!

Saw his name appear more and more the last couple of years, first on a Italian forum and now here. Very impressed so far ! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
2 hours ago, JC71 said:

Saw his name appear more and more the last couple of years, first on a Italian forum and now here. Very impressed so far ! 

Does he have reviews on the Italian forum? He’s finally getting some good reviews here.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

On 16/02/2022 at 16:24, Antonio Andrade said:

Ei pessoal! Meu nome é Antonio, tenho 33 anos, moro na cidade de São Paulo, Brasil.

Fiz meu Implante Capilar no dia 15/02/22 com o Dr. Felipe Pittella em Linhares em Vitória do Espírito Santo.

Como muitos de vocês, comecei a perder cabelo muito jovem, eu tinha exatamente 22 anos. Na época, eu não tinha conhecimento sobre os tratamentos, muito menos que conseguiria fazer um transplante capilar.

Comecei minha jornada em busca de um profissional de excelência e ética, foi aí que cheguei ao Dr. Felipe Pitella e sua equipe.

Fui consultar alguns médicos no Brasil e na Argentina, e escolhi o Dr. Felipe Pitella, primeiro pelos resultados reais, por serem apresentados em vídeo e não em foto, e pela característica de muitos casos de pacientes operados com cabelos ondulados e grossos como o meu. Outro ponto muito relevante, o Dr. Felipe Pittella informou que faria uma sessão com aproveitamento máximo, respeitando o limite da área doadora, esse ponto me deu segurança, a certeza de que se eu tivesse uma boa área doadora ele faria o melhor, sem limitar o número de folículos. E um diferencial na minha opinião, o Dr realiza 1 cirurgia por dia, estando presente na cirurgia o tempo todo.

Sua equipe foi incrível, no atendimento, profissionalismo e ética, eles entendem que estão lidando com sonhos, pessoas.

Fui surpreendida pelo Dr. com o feedback de ter uma excelente área doadora, o que possibilitou a extração de 6401 folículos.

Totalmente enxertos 6401

Número o cabelo 14112

Estou muito feliz e animada, agora farei o pós-operatório, e registrarei minha evolução mensalmente aqui no Blog.

Vou deixar alguns registros de antes e depois e o perfil do Dr. Felipe Pittella ( https://instagram.com/dr.felipepittella?utm_medium=copy_link  )

Imagem_441556.jpg

Picsart_22-02-16_14-18-53-048.jpg

Picsart_22-02-16_14-23-59-775.jpg

Picsart_22-02-16_14-25-08-775.jpg

Imagem_355404.jpg

IMG-20220216-WA0050.jpg

IMG-20220216-WA0051.jpg

IMG-20220216-WA0052.jpg

Picsart_22-02-16_14-25-49-258.jpg

Picsart_22-02-16_14-26-12-280.jpg

Picsart_22-02-16_14-26-39-410.jpg

Picsart_22-02-16_14-27-18-830.jpg

Imagem_407192.jpg

IMG-20220216-WA0048.jpg

Screenshot_20220216-161102_Gallery.jpg

Frontline 5-day record

Imagem_627265.jpg

• Like 1

• Administrators
33 minutes ago, Antonio Andrade said:

Frontline 5-day record

Imagem_627265.jpg

Looks good healing nicely, thanks for updating us.

• Like 1

View my thread

• 2 weeks later...