Dr bicer

aKaWonderKid

5 hours ago, aKaWonderKid said:

Anyone actually know why bicer is 2 euro per graft?

Sounds dodgy if you ask me?

She is meant to be a top doc in Europe... all the others charge a lot more

2 euro per graft for Turkey is pretty high to be honest. She is considering herself to be close to HLC and Dr Pekiner in quality and I dont know if I agree with that. She is good, dont get me wrong. I think personally she should be maybe 1.75 euro per graft max to make a clear difference with the top Turkey options and other elite European Drs like Dr Ximena Villa and Dr Bruno Pinto which is about 2,5 euro per graft. Also Dr Rafael De Freitas 3,5 euro up to 1000 grafts then 2,5 euro per graft.

Edited by digi23
  • Thanks 1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018–2022_Turkish_currency_and_debt_crisis

Turkey's economy is unfortunately going through a bad time at the moment and their local currency is experiencing significant inflation meaning that the Euro/USD is much stronger comparably with the Turkish Lira. I believe most clinics in Turkey (not just Bicer) will appear comparatively cheap when compared to other countries because of this issue.

Edited by Viney

• Valued Contributor

I'm not aware of her pricing but I am a huge fan of hers and of her work. She has over two decades of experience. I've spoken with her several times about hair transplant 'geek stuff' and she just seems like a great person as well. She rang me when my surgery with Eugenix was finished to congratulate me and I couldn't recommend her highly enough, especially if after doing all of your research budget is a factor in the end.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators

Dr. Bicer is not dodgy at all. I actually told her she should raise her costs. She was even cheaper. In my opinion, doctors who do the work should charge at least €3 per graft.  She’s so caring for her patients, 2 per graft is a bargain. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Dr. Bicer is not dodgy at all. I actually told her she should raise her costs. She was even cheaper. In my opinion, doctors who do the work should charge at least €3 per graft.  She’s so caring for her patients, 2 per graft is a bargain. 

So it was you who raised the price from 1.5 to 2! And now you want to raise it more! Nice job buddy.

Edited by Alshe
  • Haha 1

On 2/1/2022 at 4:26 PM, digi23 said:

2 euro per graft for Turkey is pretty high to be honest. She is considering herself to be close to HLC and Dr Pekiner in quality and I dont know if I agree with that. She is good, dont get me wrong. I think personally she should be maybe 1.75 euro per graft max to make a clear difference with the top Turkey options and other elite European Drs like Dr Ximena Villa and Dr Bruno Pinto which is about 2,5 euro per graft. Also Dr Rafael De Freitas 3,5 euro up to 1000 grafts then 2,5 euro per graft.

I'm sorry @digi23 ..but this time I don't agree with you.  For me, the price of € 2.00 per graft that Dr. Bicęr charges is a fair price.  Keep in mind that she does one patient a day and performs almost all phases of her surgery, but especially with her, you have assistance after the transplant, which few surgeons, even the top ones, offer you.  Very few give you their mobile number, you usually have to deal with their representatives, almost never with surgeons, with Dr. Bicęr it is like that, the patient @blackislbacktestifies to this in his thread, but not only him.

• Like 1

there are 2 price for dr. bicer right? automated for 2 euro, and manual for 3

is there any significant difference between the two option?

i haven't heard nor understand much on the "automated" FUE, i tried researching but its a mixed result,
from motorised equipment, full machine operated extraction, or machine assisted extraction...

what does automated FUE from dr.bicer entail?

On 2/2/2022 at 4:06 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

Because in your opinion higher price means higher quality ?

What difference would make if she charges 1 Euro per graft ? Nothing. So the only people losing out from your suggestion is us.

Thank you . 

On 2/2/2022 at 2:26 AM, digi23 said:

I think € 2.00 isn't bad. Dr Pekiner is charging € 3.00 per graft now which is quite expensive for Turkey.

The best value for money in Turkey clinic is FueCapilar, where its price is 1 euro per graft and the doctors Dr Turan and Dr Gur are doing the proceudre with 1 or 2 patients per day. Dr demirsoy is also good choice for Turkey with 1.25 euro per graft and he is doing the procedure alone too. And if you want lower price you can go with Dr Yaman where his prices are less than 1 euro per graft and he is also involved in the procedure opening the slits and doing the plan and deisgn. These prices are reasonable for Turkey.  Everything above these prices would be expensive for Turkey.

1 hour ago, Gramatik said:

The best value for money in Turkey clinic is FueCapilar, where its price is 1 euro per graft and the doctors Dr Turan and Dr Gur are doing the proceudre with 1 or 2 patients per day. Dr demirsoy is also good choice for Turkey with 1.25 euro per graft and he is doing the procedure alone too. And if you want lower price you can go with Dr Yaman where his prices are less than 1 euro per graft and he is also involved in the procedure opening the slits and doing the plan and deisgn. These prices are reasonable for Turkey.  Everything above these prices would be expensive for Turkey.

If these are top docs, why don't they higher prices? I'll never get itBTW I'm not saying they aren't...

Dr yaman is a no go for me purely because he told me to book flights whenever and they will work around me... 

1 minute ago, aKaWonderKid said:

If these are top docs, why don't they higher prices? I'll never get itBTW I'm not saying they aren't...

Dr yaman is a no go for me purely because he told me to book flights whenever and they will work around me... 

The high price does not make the good doctor. There are great doctors out there with low prices. It depends on the clinic, on the country etc..

On 2/1/2022 at 9:26 AM, digi23 said:

I agree with this 100%.

She's raised her prices because of new popularity, partly in due to membership on this forum and now on Spex's "top hair docs in the world" list. However, Wong, Konior, Lorenzo, Wesley, etc. aren't on that list, among many others. With love and respect, no way her results are better than theirs.

Edited by MachoVato

53 minutes ago, aKaWonderKid said:

Have you ever considered that €1 or €2 per graft isn't too low, but that $8, $10, $11 per graft or more is ridiculously high? 

Another good example is dental care. I've had plenty of dental care done in Thailand (x-rays, fillings, root canal, scaling and polishing, a couple of veneers) where the price is literally as low as 1/10th of what I've paid in Australia and NZ for some procedures, yet the quality of care is second-to-none.

Clearly you're worried about the old adage "you get what you pay for", but when comparing prices you need to do so within a particular market, not between continents. 

• Like 3

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, Hayden87 said:

Have you ever considered that €1 or €2 per graft isn't too low, but that $8, $10, $11 per graft or more is ridiculously high? 

Another good example is dental care. I've had plenty of dental care done in Thailand (x-rays, fillings, root canal, scaling and polishing, a couple of veneers) where the price is literally as low as 1/10th of what I've paid in Australia and NZ for some procedures, yet the quality of care is second-to-none.

Clearly you're worried about the old adage "you get what you pay for", but when comparing prices you need to do so within a particular market, not between continents. 

Excellent post @Hayden87. Everything is relative. I spoke with Dr Bicer last night and I told her that for her quality of work I think her prices are more than affordable and that I think she could even raise the price slightly (tin foil hat on). She disagreed with me which in itself speaks volumes for her. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

Excellent post @Hayden87. Everything is relative. I spoke with Dr Bicer last night and I told her that for her quality of work I think her prices are more than affordable and that I think she could even raise the price slightly (tin foil hat on). She disagreed with me which in itself speaks volumes for her. 

I'm not sure she can raise her price much more than €2 at the moment. They have some really good Dr's at the €2.5 to €3.5 range and people may be more inclined to go that route. But I can tell you she was on my short list. I was about to book with her, but the video consultation with me was just weird. She was walking around her office I believe and not fully engaged. It turned me off personally but maybe it was just an off day or busy with something else. 

• Like 2

If we talking solely on results, she is not a 2,5 euro+ Dr in my books. Dr Pekiner for 2,5 euros does incredible hairlines, while Dr Bicer is doing a good job aswell but not on par IN MY OPINION. If you like termendous post-op care then yes.

You need to know that this is Turkey aswell, a Turkey Dr charging 2,5 euro is like a European Dr charging somewhere around 7.5 euro per graft. That why these Spanish and Portuguese Drs charging 2,5-3 euros is pretty incredible.

A nurse in Turkey earns 7,000 euros per year, a nurse in Spain earns 25,000 euros per year.

I got info on a good clinic in Turkey, they pay their most experienced techs about 1,000 euros a month. The spanish docs probably pays atleast 3x that, 3,000 euros a month for a experienced tech. 

But there seems to be some trend going around, "if I lose my hair, I will just go to Turkey" which is really good for the turkish clinics, since the average Joe seems to think Turkey is the best place on earth to get a transplant, and its all about demand.

Edited by digi23
  • Like 3

On 2/3/2022 at 2:21 AM, mafpe said:

there are 2 price for dr. bicer right? automated for 2 euro, and manual for 3

is there any significant difference between the two option?

i haven't heard nor understand much on the "automated" FUE, i tried researching but its a mixed result,
from motorised equipment, full machine operated extraction, or machine assisted extraction...

what does automated FUE from dr.bicer entail?

Was curious myself on the major difference. Not too familiar with automated process. What work would she be doing if it’s automated. 

Edited by Randomdude

2 minutes ago, Randomdude said:

Was curious myself on the major difference. Not too familiar with automated process. What work would she be doing if it’s automated. 

Automated (motorized) allows for a greater number of grafts to be done in one session (much faster) and is less tiring. 
Manual is a slower process and requires more intensive hand/eye coordination. But both are still being performed by Dr Bicer. It is not robotic/ARTAS which is very different.