GATSBY 'UNPLUGGED!' 15,671 (3 surgeries) Grafts FUE+BHT Dr. Sethi Eugenix

Gatsby

1 hour ago, GeneralNorwood said:

If you guys won't be together, i don't believe in love 😂

Don’t be getting jealous of mine & Gatsby’s bromance now General 😉  

24 minutes ago, Bandit90 said:

Don’t be getting jealous of mine & Gatsby’s bromance now General 😉  

You reminded me of this song. You are this guy driving a car, would be better if he had blonde hair, but anyway, It kinda fits :D

• Haha 2

Gats, I am blown away at how much visual hair volume that you have…so, does the BH grow at a similar rate as scalp hair? (approximately 1/2 inch per month).

• Like 1

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, gillenator said:

Gats, I am blown away at how much visual hair volume that you have…so, does the BH grow at a similar rate as scalp hair? (approximately 1/2 inch per month).

Pretty much @gillenator. I know everytime post HT it seems to grow slightly faster. Also being slightly thicker it does give more volume overall in appearance. 

• Like 1

My premonition is that positive changes in hair shaft diameter are taking place as the hair grows…and we know that improved caliber produces a higher level of visual coverage…in addition, it seems that BH can in fact “thrive” when moved to the scalp environment….I have observed similar growth with BH in AI’s (Be Happy) results…KUDOS brothers!…it gives other repair patients HOPE!

• Thanks 2

Gillenator

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, gillenator said:

My premonition is that positive changes in hair shaft diameter are taking place as the hair grows…and we know that improved caliber produces a higher level of visual coverage…in addition, it seems that BH can in fact “thrive” when moved to the scalp environment….I have observed similar growth with BH in AI’s (Be Happy) results…KUDOS brothers!…it gives other repair patients HOPE!

@gillenator I will do a video soon of my crown and vertex being combed through to get a better idea visually. 👍

21 hours ago, Gatsby said:

@gillenator I will do a video soon of my crown and vertex being combed through to get a better idea visually. 👍

Amazing, absolutely amazing!

• Thanks 1

Gillenator

On 5/15/2024 at 6:56 AM, Gatsby said:

Great @Gatsby would love to see that video! 😉 

You are an inspiration! Thanks for sharing all this info!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1