Dr.Hasson 2nd transplant crown 2517 grafts

Ben123

• 2 weeks later...

8 months and few days, this will be my last update probably might do a 12 months also. Finally went to a professional hair stylist today and they had no idea I had an hair transplant and also said my hair looks strong and healthy which is so strange to hear after dealing with hair loss for so long. Planning to try and grow till I can do a full slick back hair style. Thanks to everyone who followed up on my post and to the forum which helped me decide on getting the hair transplant with Dr. Hasson the most expensive but worth while decision lol

FB4E2696-91ED-4C9E-A62B-18B08DE53634.jpeg

13A9F4EC-7982-4122-821B-B4F41446AE3C.jpeg

988F1F0D-9385-4FF4-8434-DCEF8B94072E.jpeg

23600E27-27BA-4645-AF5B-2AFC183C623F.jpeg

08FE95EA-B45E-42BA-B2FD-8DBBD59C3278.jpeg

15FBCFC0-F831-4F33-BDAB-23A2D7B5F641.jpeg

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, hockeyman said:

Unreal! You look like you have a boatload of donor in reserve if you ever need it. Are you on topical fin now?

Yeah I’m super happy with how well the donor looks considering 5600 grafts were used in two transplants. No I’m on oral fin for about two years now roughly so hopefully no more transplants will be needed

2500 seems like a lot of grafts for this area? But it looks like he went a good bit further out that the area that appeared bald to account for what was already in the process of going out the door? 

\Looks great btw 

Edited by GoliGoliGoli

On 8/25/2022 at 7:24 AM, GoliGoliGoli said:

2500 seems like a lot of grafts for this area? But it looks like he went a good bit further out that the area that appeared bald to account for what was already in the process of going out the door? 

\Looks great btw 

Yeah it does seem like a lot but U think he did go out the area the strengthen the hairs that will go out eventually like you said and so far happy for the results especially when always hearing on how the crown takes 18 months for full results so hopefully the crown will keep getting better and better

7 hours ago, hockeyman said:

You look like you had a good response in tour crown from the oral fin. Did you end up switching over to the topical? What are your impressions?

Yeah I did Dr. hasson said for some reason on the right side the hair responded well but on the left side it looks like it became slightly worse which was weird lol. No I’m on oral since it’s cheaper and a lot more convenient in my opinion to take rather than apply topically 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, NickB said:

Question for you what size punched does wong do , do you know?

Sorry I don’t, I think it depends on each individual case on how thick the hair is and I did my surgery with Hasson

1 hour ago, m.m said:

It looks good, especially when long. 

Im left wondering how the FUE scars look though. Would you consider shaving it down? 

Thanks and I probably won’t since I’m growing my hair and I like it long, if I ever do I’ll post a picture but you can see on the first page of my thread a clear picture of my fue scars after the first transplant and then a clear picture after the 2nd transplant with 11 days healing and hair growth from buzzed length. Even at just 11 days it looked really good so I assume it’s even better now

• 4 months later...

Final update around 14 months after second transplant. Had my hair long enough for a man bun for a while and just got an haircut today so wanted to update final result. Super happy I choose doctor Hasson, honestly have zero complaints with the results.

7C3E7D48-61E6-4B6F-884E-B361D8D8BE5E.jpeg

45E87866-09FE-4085-90E5-262531EDA697.jpeg

2DA582BC-0D8F-436A-AB86-45EC3EF2C2D1.jpeg

B7FA07F3-B6C5-42BE-BD95-1B8EBB3339B0.jpeg

A4583982-C684-4BBE-AEC7-F5DBFBA8E204.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Wow 2

Fantastic results! Makes me happy that I landed on Hasson for my upcoming procedure! Great hairline (I went through your old thread as well) and crown work, looks absolutely natural and no one would be able to tell this was a transplant. As it should be :)

• Like 1

2500 FUE by Dr. Victor Hasson, June 2023

• Administrators
On 8/13/2022 at 10:54 PM, Ben123 said:

8 months and few days, this will be my last update probably might do a 12 months also. Finally went to a professional hair stylist today and they had no idea I had an hair transplant and also said my hair looks strong and healthy which is so strange to hear after dealing with hair loss for so long. Planning to try and grow till I can do a full slick back hair style. Thanks to everyone who followed up on my post and to the forum which helped me decide on getting the hair transplant with Dr. Hasson the most expensive but worth while decision lol

FB4E2696-91ED-4C9E-A62B-18B08DE53634.jpeg

13A9F4EC-7982-4122-821B-B4F41446AE3C.jpeg

988F1F0D-9385-4FF4-8434-DCEF8B94072E.jpeg

23600E27-27BA-4645-AF5B-2AFC183C623F.jpeg

08FE95EA-B45E-42BA-B2FD-8DBBD59C3278.jpeg

15FBCFC0-F831-4F33-BDAB-23A2D7B5F641.jpeg

This is 🤯insane!

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

WOW! Unbelievable result. It was interesting that he told you to try topical finasteride. You might be able to become a hair model now after the number of different styles you've pulled off in posting through your journey.

• Like 2

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, andy_+_+ said:

WOW! Unbelievable result. It was interesting that he told you to try topical finasteride. You might be able to become a hair model now after the number of different styles you've pulled off in posting through your journey.

Thats what I thought to pull off a middle part you have to have true density. The patients I’ve seen pull off true density have been Hasson patient’s interestingly enough. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

10 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Thats what I thought to pull off a middle part you have to have true density. The patients I’ve seen pull off true density have been Hasson patient’s interestingly enough. 

Yeah I’m super happy I went to Dr Hasson I could of gotten a good result somewhere else with less grafts but it wouldn’t of been as dense, the extra money is well worth it I look 10 years younger than before I got the transplant. Before my recent haircut I rocked the longest hair I’ve ever had lol even pulled off a man bun 

1B756534-8E99-4A23-804F-426212C007A7.jpeg

75E4D65A-1975-4175-A704-2E4A0F6CC8EC.jpeg

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Ben123 said:

Yeah I’m super happy I went to Dr Hasson I could of gotten a good result somewhere else with less grafts but it wouldn’t of been as dense, the extra money is well worth it I look 10 years younger than before I got the transplant. Before my recent haircut I rocked the longest hair I’ve ever had lol even pulled off a man bun 

1B756534-8E99-4A23-804F-426212C007A7.jpeg

75E4D65A-1975-4175-A704-2E4A0F6CC8EC.jpeg

Now your just showing off 😃

• Like 1