Dr. Bisanga BHR Clinic - 2275 FUE 0 - 12 Months

Goal:-    Restore temple recession and reinforce hair line and frontal zone
Meds:-  Minoxidil

Patient Quote:-
"I am of course very happy and the result is above my expectations. Got a better and straighter hairline than I even had in high school. Also experiencing the hair as thicker again. The fact that no-one around me noticed that I did the procedure makes me even more satisfied. 

Professional process from start to finish. From questions before, to reception and implementation and follow-up. It may cost more than other clinics, but there is a huge difference in the result if I compare with friends who have also done an HT."

Graft Breakdown:-
1: 458  -  458 hairs
2: 975  -  1950 hairs
3: 842  -  2526 hairs
Total - 2275 Grafts - 4934 hairs

Average FU - 2.16 hairs

PRE-SURGERY

img%5D

img%5D

img%5D

img%5D

PLACEMENT

img%5D

img%5D

DONOR 

img%5D

img%5D

1 MONTH

img%5D

3 MONTHS

img%5D

img%5D

6 MONTHS

img%5D

img%5D

img%5D

12 MONTHS

img%5D

img%5Dimg%5D

img%5D

img%5D

img%5D

img%5D

img%5D

COMPARISON

img%5D
Edited by Raphael84
  • Like 4

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Thank you for the support and comments.

11 hours ago, Curious25 said:

Extraction pattern higher up than what we usually see from Dr Bisanga, what were the factors that determined this? 

The patient was 38 at the time of surgery, has been committed to medication for some time which has achieved stabilisation throughout his scalp and therefore without any other areas of decline other than his temple recession. His laterals are strong.

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

1 hour ago, andrewfaliro said:

Ian, can you tell us what calibre his hair is and what cm from the glabella his hairline was restored to?

His hairline was placed at 7.5cm above his glabella and in regard to hair characteristics and calibre, his hair has a slight wave and his thickness is categorised as "fine".

Donor density readings were 85/100 without any signs of miniaturisation.

Considering the patients age and his commitment to meds, he was a good candidate for surgery.

Edited by Raphael84
  • Like 3

Great work but I think when the hairline is high I like  Erdogan's approach of making the corners a bit more V/mature rather than a childhood type shape. Perhaps patient wishes for this hairline and that is okay but I just had small correction and still maintained wide V shape - my forehead was nice at 6.5 cm already but NW 1.5 looks incredibly natural.