Dr. Bruno Pinto - 2025 grafts - Nov. 18th

JDEE0

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for going missing - hadn’t forgotten about updating my thread/wasn’t going to just disappear. 

Just been really busy and to be honest I don’t really think about my hair much anymore and haven’t spent much time on here as a result! 

Full disclaimer - I will have a little bit of residue of concealer (toppik spray) on my transplanted area in these pics… not freshly applied or anything but I hadn’t shampooed my hair since putting some on the day before. This certainly will be making it look a bit thicker than it is in reality, plus the photos aren’t the best lighting wise etc I know. Just a disclaimer! 

Apologies - I will come back and post better quality photos with freshly washed hair soon, but for now this is just a quick way to give you guys an idea of how it’s turned out (albeit a bit better than it is in a completely natural state…)

i’m pretty happy with it, I’ve sort of forgotten about hair loss now and all of my issues with it. Definitely changed my life, but I think I will need a small touch up at some point to be 100% happy, just to add some density. I currently spray my hair very lightly with a bit of toppik spray every other day or so (which usually stays on enough for a wash or two inbetween) and this makes it look pretty much as good as I could ask for.

I only use a little, mainly to just paint the scalp a little for the appearance of density, maybe 2 seconds of spray each side and I’m done.

D523F6F2-8892-46AE-BEC8-990C5B878219.jpeg

41FD30EF-A46F-4F51-AF7C-823C8DAE6E24.jpeg

8882B1FE-2C4B-422F-83FE-F87981163482.jpeg

A3FD7CAE-E143-4F03-A67B-E16EE5195982.jpeg

AAD0A950-5193-4A39-A098-216633B57D61.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Britalien said:

@JDEE0Thanks for the update, as I was thinking/expecting its looking fantastic. 👌

No problem man. Thanks for the kind words and for following along! 

I’ll come back with a better update and more detailed pics soon.

Amazing result bro. Transplants are never going to be perfect and we may have hair greed from time to time, but this is as close to perfect from what I’ve seen. Congrats!

2 hours ago, JDEE0 said:

Sorry for going missing - hadn’t forgotten about updating my thread/wasn’t going to just disappear. 

Just been really busy and to be honest I don’t really think about my hair much anymore and haven’t spent much time on here as a result! 

Full disclaimer - I will have a little bit of residue of concealer (toppik spray) on my transplanted area in these pics… not freshly applied or anything but I hadn’t shampooed my hair since putting some on the day before. This certainly will be making it look a bit thicker than it is in reality, plus the photos aren’t the best lighting wise etc I know. Just a disclaimer! 

Apologies - I will come back and post better quality photos with freshly washed hair soon, but for now this is just a quick way to give you guys an idea of how it’s turned out (albeit a bit better than it is in a completely natural state…)

i’m pretty happy with it, I’ve sort of forgotten about hair loss now and all of my issues with it. Definitely changed my life, but I think I will need a small touch up at some point to be 100% happy, just to add some density. I currently spray my hair very lightly with a bit of toppik spray every other day or so (which usually stays on enough for a wash or two inbetween) and this makes it look pretty much as good as I could ask for.

I only use a little, mainly to just paint the scalp a little for the appearance of density, maybe 2 seconds of spray each side and I’m done.

Nice!! 👌🏼 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Z-- said:

Amazing result bro. Transplants are never going to be perfect and we may have hair greed from time to time, but this is as close to perfect from what I’ve seen. Congrats!

Yeah, I know man - don’t get me wrong, I’m really happy with how it’s turned out and am grateful for the result I’ve had! Just that I think 300 ish grafts either side without really lowering much/at all to boost the density will pretty much give me exactly what I want.

you realise the extent to which even the best transplants are truly only an illusion of density only after you’ve had one I suppose! I was certainly very well informed prior to my HT and knew all of this, but it’s one of those things you really only grasp fully when you have one I suppose!

would be nice to not have to use concealers at all and literally just get out the shower ready to go, even if my routine of doing so only takes me 30 seconds or so! But to be honest I can more than live with doing what I do now indefinitely, so I’m no rush. Will probs give it a few years until I’m in my 30’s and assess from there.

thanks for the kind words, appreciated! 

• Administrators

Wow looks amazing Dr. Pinto did an amazing job. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

5 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Wow looks amazing Dr. Pinto did an amazing job. 

Cheers Melvin - hope you’re well!

Been following along with yours in the background - looking good as well mate. 

• Like 1

The light isn't as harsh in these photos as it was in some of the last batch, but this looks pretty robust. A case like yours can be a little tough because realistically you seem like you've got a pretty good head of hair aside from the frontal recession so in some respects you have higher expectations. With that said even if you do want a little more, a small number of grafts would be all you need as you've said.

I know - not trying to misrepresent the result, hence why I wanted to make it as clear as I could in my post and state that this is not the result in it’s completely natural state. Just saw the numerous requests for an update and didn’t have time to wash my hair and take pics, so this was just a bit of an update for right now as I said. 

I’ll be sure to update in the same conditions I did with my previous photos for a fair comparison very soon

• Like 2

23 hours ago, JDEE0 said:

Night and day difference! 

This is truly an amazing result! 

Super stoked for you buddy congrats!

• Like 1

On 8/2/2022 at 8:09 AM, JDEE0 said:

hell yeah man! I told you its going to hit you hard enough where youre going to forget everything. This looks great!

• Like 1

Follow my first hair transplant journey

3,252 Grafts a minimum of 6,712 hairs June 2022

• 2 weeks later...

Result is looking amazing. Im glad you are pleased with it and has made you forget about your hairloss. Is all we can ask for as hairloss sufferes.

How are your donar area scars. I never see many people or drs etc post pictures on them. No overharvested areas and all healed nicely with no big scars?  

The hairline looks incredible. Nice natural shape

9 hours ago, Lucianoc said:

Result is looking amazing. Im glad you are pleased with it and has made you forget about your hairloss. Is all we can ask for as hairloss sufferes.

How are your donar area scars. I never see many people or drs etc post pictures on them. No overharvested areas and all healed nicely with no big scars?  

The hairline looks incredible. Nice natural shape

Thanks man! Yeah, it’s solved the main issue. I think a small touch up in the future for density and perhaps also have my right temple point brought out a little bit and I’ll be pretty content! 

Sure - I took these pics this morning as I read your comment when I woke up, so excuse the bed head! But to answer your question, couldn’t be happier with the donor area - certainly no overharvesting or particularly noticeable scarring. 

I had a zero guard (with a foil shaver so really down to the skin) skin fade 2 days ago, so this is how it looks a few days after that. It’s pretty hard to tell. Pics are in different lightning sources, some inside by the window and some outside. 

9299097D-8B7E-4D18-9F1A-25BB4C9070EC.jpeg

AB2DD0D5-4673-414D-84F8-C7D53895E049.jpeg

AC46CD49-A024-420D-83D7-1D6CAEB6EE73.jpeg

3B6DBB6C-DC51-46FE-ABB4-1B79B1E47C0A.jpeg

F534DA36-EBCC-452D-B630-30999EBFE532.jpeg

Edited by JDEE0
  • Like 1

That donor area is incredible. If i didnt know what i was looking for i would have no idea you had any scaring thay is amazing. I am a barber myself and i actually had a lad in the other day that had been to turkey and paid £1200 for 4300grafts and his donor was shocking and as you could probably guess his survival rate and placement of hairs was not very good. 

Yours looks amazing. Hairline natural. Donor clean and healed well. You have me really excited to go to habe my surgery with dr pinto start of next year. I am really pleased for you. What month post op is this for you now?