Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic - 2219 FUE 12/11/2021

Nice improvement at this early stage already. 

How do you feel the hairline design frames your face ? I don’t know enough about your case, but given you were a candidate for a more aggressive framing with the temple points addressed, would you feel this would be aesthetically beneficial or just unnecessary? 

Impressive early evolution.

Beautiful hairline design. It is very refreshing to see a natural and appropriately placed hairline design that is not only optimal and ideally suited at current, but will be absolutely fitting with age. 

Very pleased for you and looking forward to further updates.

• Like 2

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

On 4/3/2022 at 5:21 PM, Curious25 said:

Nice improvement at this early stage already. 

How do you feel the hairline design frames your face ? I don’t know enough about your case, but given you were a candidate for a more aggressive framing with the temple points addressed, would you feel this would be aesthetically beneficial or just unnecessary? 

Thanks for the nice comment and question.

When you go back to my first comment where I share my old before pictures (18yo) you can see the natural design of my hairline (moving outwards from the middle). I told Bisanga I was very interested to keep this if possible. He told me they always follow the pattern of the exisiting hairline and look at how all the hairs are growing naturally to mimic this. That being said, after he told me this, I was relaxed and was happy since what I wanted, was what he already had in mind.

I think the design frames my face very well, I'm very happy with it. It looks so good, yet so natural already. If you're going to do something as big as a HT, I believe you should try to go for what you have in mind. If the doctor follows that vision with all of his knowledge, you get the best of both worlds.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Homerun. 

Looks like your grafts starting frowning from day 1 and you never went through the ugly duckling phase.

And the way the donor grafts were taken evenly from the whole area from back of your head and not just the middle part makes this one of the best results money can buy.  

Congrats....   And it's still going to get better. 

• Like 2

Dr. Bisanga at BHR clinic is the best in Europe in my opinion

I knew for the first day I saw your hairline implantations and directions that you were going to have a natural and dense hairline. 

The 2219 grafts extracted from your donor area is completely undetected aswell

At what you see at 6 months is what some people see at 12 months, even if you still have hair in the middle of the frontal zone, its still a great look now. You must be delighted!

Wish you even more growth!

• Like 2

• Administrators

My god your hair looks FANTASTIC!! WOW

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Bro, your hair looks freakin AMAZING!!!! DAMN 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Bumping because this result is highly underrated. The hairline is perfection. To get this density facing the sun with fine blonde hair is incredible. 

27438039-DBC6-43BD-BD2D-839F8B71D39C.jpeg

• Like 2

View my thread

10 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Bumping because this result is highly underrated. The hairline is perfection. To get this density facing the sun with fine blonde hair is incredible. 

27438039-DBC6-43BD-BD2D-839F8B71D39C.jpeg

Thanks, Melvin. I highly appreciate the recognition. Also thank you, for everything you do on this forum and the video's you share with us. Personally for me, your videos and information have been calming me down before and right after the hair transplant. Thank you for that.

• Like 1

To me Bisanga is one of the very best HT Drs in the world, in that includes every aspect from consultation to surgery. But the unshaven looks downright stupid, acknowledging that most Drs now proceed this way for time saving. That is the only reason I did not go with Dr Bisanga. 

3 hours ago, Mike10 said:

To me Bisanga is one of the very best HT Drs in the world, in that includes every aspect from consultation to surgery. But the unshaven looks downright stupid, acknowledging that most Drs now proceed this way for time saving. That is the only reason I did not go with Dr Bisanga. 

It's patient choice isn't it? Not shaving fully probably saves like two minutes so I doubt it's that.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, BLE123 said:

It's patient choice isn't it? Not shaving fully probably saves like two minutes so I doubt it's that.

Exactly that. If this was what the above post was referring to, its just as easy for the clinic if not easier to shave the entire head without having to stop at would would be the border of the recipient. 

It is one of the most common questions from prospective patients who only require the frontal area restoring. They ask if they can keep native hair behind which allows them to utilise native hair length to conceal redness in the recipient post surgery. This is not a preference of any kind from the clinic and that would also be the case for other doctors and clinics.

Depending on the extent of loss of the patient and the surface area of recipient, then retaining native length behind can be very effective and puts a lot of patients at ease. 

• Like 3

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

5 hours ago, Mike10 said:

It was me who wanted and asked for an unshaven/partial shaven HT. For them, it's harder since they have more management to do during the procedure. I first wanted the unshaven, then went with the partial shave. I'm happy I did because after 1-2 months, I was able to cover the transplanted area and no one noticed I've had a HT. That being said, I think it's personal preference.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, capillus incrementum said:

It was me who wanted and asked for an unshaven/partial shaven HT. For them, it's harder since they have more management to do during the procedure. I first wanted the unshaven, then went with the partial shave. I'm happy I did because after 1-2 months, I was able to cover the transplanted area and no one noticed I've had a HT. That being said, I think it's personal preference.

Agreed....   

Definitely it's personal preference,   and I feel only the best doctors can do the surgery without shaving.   

I've gotten 2 HTs by Dr Dorin in NYC and was given the choice not to shave,   and recently had another one by Dr Mwamba,  and did not have to shave.    It speaks more to the skill/experience of the Dr. 

• Like 2

This is a great HT you must be really happy. I’m sure lots of anxiety when booking and pre and post op but all should seem worth it now.

enjoy the new hair and keep it now you have it so hair loss worries don’t bother you going forward

7 months like this is a great result with plenty to go. Not sure really why this thread got bumped. It gets seem obviously but I think people just might not comment because it’s expected now from Bisanga who is one of the best. Just look at two of these others he had done. One at only 5 months is probably the best anyone has seen but not many comments because it’s not needed, everyone knows it’s good and what Bisanga does

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BLE123 said:

That is not what I meant. I also prefer the unshaven, but a real unshaven, where the Dr works around the existing hair. Not where they shave part of the existing hair because this looks odd. I hope this clear now.