Looking for HT FUE in Europe

Alfie123

Next week i have scheduled HT with dr.Bruno Ferreira in Portugal, 3€ per graft.....in my case hairline restoration, single day session ~1500 grafts.

(I believe if going over 4000 grafts price goes down to 2.5€ per graft)

I've had FUE HT 11 years ago with another doctor, went cheap got cheap....bad results (low numbers, bad survival rate and terrible placement angle) but since it was of very low numbers and area i used toppic to mask it for all these years.

So my advice would be: rather find a good doctor and go with lower graft count but do it right (hairline first) and later in future when more money available do the rest.

Good luck!

I think Dr. Ximena Vila in Madrid is around 2.0 Euro/graft. Medecap in Malaga is 2.0 Euro. I believe HDR in Cyprus is around 2.0, too. I'd ask BHR Malaga for their prices, but they might be around 2.5.

Things open up when you are open to 2.5 - 3.0 euro/graft.

• Administrators

Don’t get surgery if you’re choosing doctors based on cost. Best surgeons in Europe charge around 3-5 euros per graft. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

At HDC clinic we offer Dr. Christina per 2 Euros for graft, price includes our free accommodations and driver, we're recommend in this forum.

• Like 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

10 hours ago, Alfie123 said:

Okay thanks for that, how many grafts would I need? What NW am i?

Your photos are very blurry, I need better ones, please contact me on WhatApp for estimation +972526542654

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

10 hours ago, Alfie123 said:

Okay thanks for that, how many grafts would I need? What NW am i?

You will want to take better pictures from several angles... top, sides, back, and front. I would include a couple pictures with wet hair. 

Go to the various doctor websites and send them the pics. They will give you an estimate for number of grafts and cost. 

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Alfie123 said:

Yes 7 years ago did a FUE in India, was very good for the first 4 years I may have lost my native hairs even though im on fin/min

How many follicular units were you implanted at the time?  Why don't you go back to the same clinic?

On 10/31/2021 at 3:30 PM, ML488 said:

Were those photos taken with a 2004 Nokia?😂

Post some better pics please, so we can give better opinions.

No by Nokia, but by Landline phone :)

Mostly doctors from Turkey are up to 2e, check list of recommended and thread with table of recommended doctors and prices, dr. Ximena Villa is 2.5e, and rest in EU are 3 to 5e.

• Administrators

Again, I would recommend waiting until you can afford a decent surgeon. The only surgeon worth going to within the 2 euro price range is Dr. Bicer. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

A vitamin,  it will help the hair look its best but will not help with retention.  Your apparent constant worrying is likely the culprit.  Are you doing any medical therapy to help you with retention? Propecia, Rogaine, PRP  and Laser are the modalities we typically refer to when dealing with this condition.

Patient Consultant for Dr. Arocha at Arocha Hair Restoration. 

I am not a medical professional and my comments should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.