Apply hair fibres post 3 weeks from FUE?

Hey guys really random question, I got my FUE for my hairline/templates done on the 3rd Sept. Now I've been invited for a work gig which is someone's wedding on the 22nd Sept. I really want to go but no way I am confident to go to a wedding/public gig looking how I look now.

Does anybody have any advice? I did read another member who post 1 week wore hair fibres for one evening when he went out. Could I do this? I have no idea how I'd style it though even then. Because I didn't shave the hair all off it's going to be hard to style this also, not allowed to level the hair for another 2 weeks according to my clinic.

So if I do go - then my only option is hair fibres and to try my best to find a way to style it - if I can't use hair fibres I just won't go because no way I can go looking like this now, thanks for any thoughts on this in advance

IMG_2641.JPG

IMG_2644.JPG

IMG_2642.JPG

It’s difficult man problem is you have long hair behind obviously….  Fiber isn’t guna benefit you that much when you have hair like that behind it … doesn’t give the illusion of long hair you know …. And it’s probably worth letting it do it’s thing a little longer … how about wearing your hair forward? So it flops over the area? Just a thought 

Just now, captaincalico said:

It’s difficult man problem is you have long hair behind obviously….  Fiber isn’t guna benefit you that much when you have hair like that behind it … doesn’t give the illusion of long hair you know …. And it’s probably worth letting it do it’s thing a little longer … how about wearing your hair forward? So it flops over the area? Just a thought 

yes i was thinking to do that, but i'd still need to cover the shaven area right, somehow, with some fibres or something? lol

• Valued Contributor

I would simply style your hair forward like @MachoVato suggested. Easy fix. In years to come you will regret not going to the wedding (thought I realise you will). The planets never align when it comes to a hair transplant and social and work commitments. If you're equipped, the best attitude is the one I take. Just do it and who cares? They won't! People at work/social events, etc are always far too concerned about what people think of them at the time. All the best!

1 hour ago, Gatsby said:

I would simply style your hair forward like @MachoVato suggested. Easy fix. In years to come you will regret not going to the wedding (thought I realise you will). The planets never align when it comes to a hair transplant and social and work commitments. If you're equipped, the best attitude is the one I take. Just do it and who cares? They won't! People at work/social events, etc are always far too concerned about what people think of them at the time. All the best!

Thanks sir, makes total sense. 

• Like 1

On 9/17/2021 at 9:43 AM, londonhairlossvictim said:

Hey guys really random question, I got my FUE for my hairline/templates done on the 3rd Sept. Now I've been invited for a work gig which is someone's wedding on the 22nd Sept. I really want to go but no way I am confident to go to a wedding/public gig looking how I look now.

Does anybody have any advice? I did read another member who post 1 week wore hair fibres for one evening when he went out. Could I do this? I have no idea how I'd style it though even then. Because I didn't shave the hair all off it's going to be hard to style this also, not allowed to level the hair for another 2 weeks according to my clinic.

So if I do go - then my only option is hair fibres and to try my best to find a way to style it - if I can't use hair fibres I just won't go because no way I can go looking like this now, thanks for any thoughts on this in advance

IMG_2641.JPG

IMG_2644.JPG

IMG_2642.JPG

Dude this is me about to leave my hotel room to attend a wedding in France last week on my way home from India ..SIX days post 4600 FUE with Eugenix ..

No one cares a Jot ..get on with your life’s and just attend ..

enjoy and have fun

Z  

A0557A4A-BE4B-4EDC-8228-621A344DC766.jpeg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Zoomster said:

Dude this is me about to leave my hotel room to attend a wedding in France last week on my way home from India ..SIX days post 4600 FUE with Eugenix ..

No one cares a Jot ..get on with your life’s and just attend ..

enjoy and have fun

Z  

A0557A4A-BE4B-4EDC-8228-621A344DC766.jpeg

Yes but you have a woman - I'm still looking for one lol

But you are right, it's about the attitude :)

• Like 2

• Valued Contributor
3 hours ago, londonhairlossvictim said:

It's entirely about attitude. Because if you can conquer this then you can apply it to every area of your life!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, londonhairlossvictim said:

just to let you know ..I decided to hold off on headwash until after the wedding just to be doubly sure and safe ...so the pic you see here is with crusts on board ..the following day ( day 7 ) after headwash it looked even more socially acceptable if you like ...

• Like 1