Good donor area?

aKaWonderKid

Is your hair wet? If yes, please have dry pics as well. 

From what I see, you donor is average at best. This thin patch on the nape area is also concerning...either you have a shitty barber or this could be a sign of retrograde alopecia. Plus you seem to have some kind of skin irritation. 

Better pics and F2F visits to some top clinic required with this status IMO. 

Good luck. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

It’s hard to say, your hair looks wet, which could skew perception. Can you take better pictures?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

It's looks average. Kinda looks like retrograde at the nape of the neck, maybe? But still looks like you would be a candidate for a transplant, if that's your goal. Certinly good enough to rebuild your front end.

2 hours ago, MachoVato said:

It's looks average. Kinda looks like retrograde at the nape of the neck, maybe? But still looks like you would be a candidate for a transplant, if that's your goal. Certinly good enough to rebuild your front end.

Is this retrograde basically a killer for a hair transplant