FUE by Dr. Bisanga, BHR Clinic in Brussels | 1528 Grafts | Aug 12, 2021 (Crown and Temples)

MachoVato

• Administrators

@MachoVato 

You’ve got an amazing head of hair. Very happy to see you so engaged in our community. Though, some may accuse me of biases. I must say Dr. Bisanga is one of the best in the world. When you look at his body of work, it’s undeniable.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 months later...

1 Year Update

Honestly, I didn't really notice much improvement over the last few months. Especially the temple points, those were fully grown around month 7 or so. I think we could have added more to a little area on my left temple, but I'm nitpicking. 

I'm happy with the crown. It's cut pretty short and I have some paste (no fibers) in my hair and I still like it. 

I might get a touch up on my temples at some point. :)

BHR-Temples-Month-12.thumb.jpg.1500fb2cb453ce0e063dd0a2602a1195.jpg

BHR-Crown-12-Months.thumb.jpg.5e4664800f34cffe1dbefa7d10edee3d.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Looking very nice @MachoVato!

I do agree temple points are so easy to scrutinize. I definitely was my own worst critic with mine after the 1st procedure which was one of several motivating factors to go for the 2nd procedure. 

Yours look great though. So natural!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MazAB said:

Looking very nice @MachoVato!

I do agree temple points are so easy to scrutinize. I definitely was my own worst critic with mine after the 1st procedure which was one of several motivating factors to go for the 2nd procedure. 

Yours look great though. So natural!

Thanks Maz! I want to get a third procedure to refine the temples. You know the saying... the only thing better than more hair, is more hair! LOL!

• Like 1