Bad hair transplant repair at BELGRADE

Hello everyone!

I have a bad transplant results from a certain clinic in Istanbul - pluggy looking hairline, 90° angle of grafts, on temple sides it looks like horns growing out of my head when I grow it a bit longer. So, I want to have it repaired(removing multi-hair grafts from the hairline, removing the poor angled grafts from the sides, replacing it with singles, in proper direction and angles.), but I don't want to do it in Turkey, I'd prefer doing it in my hometown, Belgrade. The reason for that is obviously language barriers, and not having to travel to a different country. Also, most of the clinics here have good aftercare so I could go to them anytime after my transplant.

My question to you guys is, have any of you been to HAIR CENTER SERBIA ( dr Gorana Kuka Epstein)? I read some good reviews of her work, saw some pretty good photos of repairs, similar like mine.

Thank you very much.

20210730_103053.jpg

20210618_141348.jpg

20210611_003619.jpg

The bad news: you got a terrible transplant.

The good news: all this is fixable, it will just cost you more money.

Just be grateful those grafts werent wasted though, they just have to be re-located again.

Go to a top FUE clinic and you're all set

• Administrators

I’m sorry this is absolutely terrible work. The good news is you can definitely get it fixed. Where do you live? Perhaps we can recommend a surgeon in your area.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I’m sorry this is absolutely terrible work. The good news is you can definitely get it fixed. Where do you live? Perhaps we can recommend a surgeon in your area.

He mentioned he is Belgrade (Serbia) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Forty Six & 2 said:

Repair procedures are more complicated than a normal hair transplant. I would choose a doctor who is familiar with this kind of surgery. Names have already been mentioned.

Yeah, I'm thinking of going to her clinic cause she has experience with repair procedures. You can take a look here: 

Also, she has some of it on her youtube channel.

Edited by Melvin- Moderator
Removed link

@nikoladjsthere is nothing more wrong than choosing a clinic based on the photos of hypothetical patients, published on the social media profiles of the clinics themselves.  Many of these clinics open websites by posting photos stolen by real surgeons, claiming to own them, here in my opinion, you are in the right place to choose the surgeon / clinic for your repair procedure, look at many cases especially of those patients who open their threads and update them month by month from start to finish, doubts even a little of those who come here and post a slew of photos from pre-procedure to the end, all together.  This is my advice.  Good luck.

3 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

What’s your donor area like now ? Can you post a pic ? How many grafts were taken for your first procedure ? Thanks 🙏 

Donor is really good right now, it's been 6 months since the procedure. They say it was 4700 grafts, but I think it's way less, like 3500-4000.

20210622_094914.jpg

1 minute ago, nikoladjs said:

In my case, it's better if it's way less than what they have said, cause I will have enough for the fix.

Also, thank you for your replies!

For sure it’s better. They did not manage the donor area at all well. The one saving grace is that they definitely used a hell of a lot less grafts. 

• Administrators

My suggestion is send some virtual consultations to the surgeons approved and recommended by this forum. 
https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp?sr=HRN-MOB

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.