Are Erdogan and Aygin One of the Best Doctors? Are they Worth It?

For a while I've been looking at results and clinics in turkey by doctors Erdogan or Aygin. I want your honest opinions on these doctors. Obviously theyre from Turkey and theres been some controversy around that country relating to hts. But from what I've seen their results look very good as well as their prices. Some questions.

1. Who would you rather go to? Erdogan and Aygin? Or Lorenzo, Couto and H&W? 

2. Can Erdogan and Aygin fill thinning front scalp that still has hair but needs density?

3. Results from Aygin look too good to be true. Can he be trusted?

4. Do you recommend Erdogan and Aygin? Any issues?

Edited by lowk

• lowk changed the title to Are Erdogan and Aygin One of the Best Doctors? Are they Worth It?

You can't compare Serkan's clinic with Lorenzo, Couto and H&W.  The first is a hair mill, Serkan Aygin does not operate, you would see him at most for 5 minutes, the time to draw the line of the Hairline and then he will entrust you to one of his many technical teams for the whole procedure, even if I have to to say that I have personally seen boys who have had an operation in his clinic, with excellent results, and others who have not, therefore, the usual phrase "Russian roulette".  As for ASMED, as it says @JohnAC71 You should choose the package in which Doctor Koray, at least performs the incision process.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lowk said:

For a while I've been looking at results and clinics in turkey by doctors Erdogan or Aygin. I want your honest opinions on these doctors. Obviously theyre from Turkey and theres been some controversy around that country relating to hts. But from what I've seen their results look very good as well as their prices. Some questions.

1. Who would you rather go to? Erdogan and Aygin? Or Lorenzo, Couto and H&W? 

2. Can Erdogan and Aygin fill thinning front scalp that still has hair but needs density?

3. Results from Aygin look too good to be true. Can he be trusted?

4. Do you recommend Erdogan and Aygin? Any issues?

you are comparing level 5 in English football with the premier league, where Aygin is Aldershot Town and Liverpool are Couto, H&W and Lorenzo.
You 

I know several peoples  who have gone to Aygin, include myself and therefore you should stay away from them. I say this basically because I care about you and I do not want you to regret It.

Lorenzo hairlines aren't great unless he's improved lately.  Not sure how much of the procedure he does.  Same goes for Erdogan.

Not familiar with Aygin so no comment.

H&W and Couto Premier League.

Edited by 1978matt
  • Like 1

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

• Administrators

Hasson and Wong is a legacy brand like Real Madrid, meaning they’ve always been at the top, and will stay there. They’re at the top for good reason. They have continually evolved. From mega-strip session clinic to one of the best FUE clinics in North America. It’s incredible. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

10 hours ago, Ajamilo said:

you are comparing level 5 in English football with the premier league, where Aygin is Aldershot Town and Liverpool are Couto, H&W and Lorenzo.
You

5 hours ago, 1978matt said:

Lorenzo hairlines aren't great unless he's improved lately.  Not sure how much of the procedure he does.  Same goes for Erdogan.

Not familiar with Aygin so no comment.

H&W and Couto Premier League.

Wow. So lorenzo etc are premier league huh. So theyre the superstars of the league.

You guys must be into football big time.

Gotcha! Thanks.

• Haha 2