Grey/White hair is reversible

Saw this posted on Reddit...funny enough, I’ve seen this happen in some of my own grey/white hairs, in that they regained their original color/melanin as they continue  growth. I’m not sure if it’s from increased blood+oxygen circulation from Minox+ microneedling as many of the new hairs from the combo are all full of my natural color...or from taking Ashwagandah to lower stress and cortisol (which works well for me).

https://twitter.com/davidasinclair/status/1407501000987099137?s=20

• Like 1

• Administrators

This David Sinclair guy is legit, exciting that he’s researching genetic hair loss.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

This David Sinclair guy is legit, exciting that he’s researching genetic hair loss.

I’m not too familiar with him other than knowing he’s on Joe’s podcast for health stuff...but this seems like very good news...hopefully it’s not some exosome-type vapor ware.....but from my own experience it’s definitely legit.

Example...the hairs in my previously receded temple triangles that grew from my Minox + Microneedling routine from May 2019 to Sept 2020 are still there and still my dark natural hair color...and remained even though I had stopped my routine since October 2020 (restarted it last month).

Edited by CosmoKramer

David Sinclair is really interesting in general. Watch some of his presentations on youtube. They're super cool and discuss aging and possibly reversing aging.... So it doesn't even just extend to hair

• Like 1

I read that as well, seems like interesting material, listened to the older podcast session David was in. 

I tried to go down the research papers but did not find any lead regarding the reversal of grey hair, and Im not sure I have seen anything from him regarding hair loss,  if anybody has a follow up it would be nice to hear

• Like 1

4 hours ago, deeznuts said:

David Sinclair is really interesting in general. Watch some of his presentations on youtube. They're super cool and discuss aging and possibly reversing aging.... So it doesn't even just extend to hair

Will have a look, thanks.

Growing up I always thought your hair went grey before you lost it.. life showed me otherwise. 

Does anyone have a good source for notes on the things David Sinclair talks about? Podcastnotes.org does a pretty good job but they charge a subscription, might be worth it anyway to get info from the likes of him and Dr. Rhonda Patrick who I found stays very current on everything health 

1 hour ago, TorontoMan said:

Growing up I always thought your hair went grey before you lost it.. life showed me otherwise. 

Does anyone have a good source for notes on the things David Sinclair talks about? Podcastnotes.org does a pretty good job but they charge a subscription, might be worth it anyway to get info from the likes of him and Dr. Rhonda Patrick who I found stays very current on everything health 

Rhonda got me eating broccolli sprouts long before sulfurophane got hot as a hair growth remedy

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Mark Wolfer said:

Rhonda got me eating broccolli sprouts long before sulfurophane got hot as a hair growth remedy

Lmao glad I’m not the only one listening to these podcasts.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

1 hour ago, Mark Wolfer said:

16 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Lmao glad I’m not the only one listening to these podcasts.

Lol same! I love that she's very research based. I think combining a bit of Rhonda's health/dietary advice and some of Sinclair's anti-aging stuff will pay dividends. 

A lot of talk about new products for hair loss are emerging, seems to be an exciting time. Hopefully something succeeds soon. 

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, TorontoMan said:

Lol same! I love that she's very research based. I think combining a bit of Rhonda's health/dietary advice and some of Sinclair's anti-aging stuff will pay dividends. 

A lot of talk about new products for hair loss are emerging, seems to be an exciting time. Hopefully something succeeds soon. 

I really do hope someone can look into the mesotherapy with dutasteride injections. Seems to be legit. I’m bot convinced yet on the regenerative medicine.

https://www.hairlosslearningcenter.org/topic/histogen-hst-001-goes-under-no-one-surprised-/3483

View my thread

4 hours ago, TorontoMan said:

I think the two big things that he pushes is reveratrol (the chemical from red wine) and NMN. There's also a diabetes medication he talked about I can't remember the name off the top of my head

Edited by deeznuts

4 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I really do hope someone can look into the mesotherapy with dutasteride injections. Seems to be legit. I’m bot convinced yet on the regenerative medicine.

https://www.hairlosslearningcenter.org/topic/histogen-hst-001-goes-under-no-one-surprised-/3483

I’m hearing guys are microneedling different formulations of topical duta right now as a form of mesotherapy.. hopefully more info comes soon