Eurocup 2020 Official Hair Thread

• Administrators

Well guys, it’s the eurocup, let’s discuss the hair trends, transplants, and everything else. Off the top I have to say Alvaro Morata, despite failing to hit the net, my god his hairline and density is incredible 

image.jpeg

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

Chiellini is a good candidate for surgery 

image.jpeg

high sides over 35, his hair loss has been the same since 2014 world cup.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

10 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Chiellini is a good candidate for surgery 

image.jpeg

high sides over 35, his hair loss has been the same since 2014 world cup.

I think if he wanted to, he could go to Cristiano Ronaldo's clinic, as his clubmate has already done.

• Like 1

Martin Braithwaite has had a transplant, has a strong hairline but not much growing behind it.

I noticed Kyle Walker was rocking a full head of hair as well but he's running a lot of concealer or something.

Edited by BLE123
  • Like 1

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, Egy said:

I think if he wanted to, he could go to Cristiano Ronaldo's clinic, as his clubmate has already done.

Ronaldo’s clinic sadly is a hair mill. I wish he had the same views on hair mills, as he does coca cola lol

• Like 2

View my thread

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, BLE123 said:

Martin Braithwaite has had a transplant, has a strong hairline but not much growing behind it.

I noticed Kyle Walker was rocking a full head of hair as well but he's running a lot of concealer or something.

He’s definitely using a lot of concealer like Rooney. I wonder if he’ll get an HT anytime soon. 

View my thread

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Ajamilo said:

Jordi Alba of Spain poses during the official UEFA Euro 2020 media... News  Photo - Getty Images

I don’t recall his hair ever looking that bad. Can you post a pic?

View my thread

• Administrators
47 minutes ago, Ajamilo said:

This is recently from one of his matches:
image.png.a8812bfc8f26301f1fec9ed10edb09d1.pngimage.thumb.png.05f8873e7adfb598d6512eee2f04d407.pngimage.png.d2b88800f68888ce8f4bbf2e569b1c07.png

Wow that’s a huge difference wonder if he went to De Freitas who has a consultation office in Barcelona

View my thread

• Administrators

What do you guys think Harry Kane's doing for his hair loss? It looks pretty much the same as it did in Euro 2016

image.png

image.png

View my thread

• Administrators
33 minutes ago, Craig2412 said:

I know we’ve seen this guy before but I see Andros Townsend commentating on the England game last night and straight away thought wow when I see his hair. 

26C7DB76-B102-4988-9121-97629F6B0A2C.jpeg

That’s pretty incredible damn! Wonder who he went too.

View my thread

4 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

That’s pretty incredible damn! Wonder who he went too.

He was playing for a London club at the time of his procedure so I’m guessing maybe one of the London clinics. I would love to know. 

• Administrators
17 hours ago, Craig2412 said:

He was playing for a London club at the time of his procedure so I’m guessing maybe one of the London clinics. I would love to know. 

London 🤔 Reddy perhaps. 

View my thread

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Newyear newhair said:

Gareth Bale’s receding hairline 

6C60D632-EC8E-4795-80E8-E1B1D52CF9F0.png

His crown oddly enough was the first to go back in 2016

image.jpeg

View my thread