Dr. Devroye Instagram Live Q&A Tomorrow

• Administrators

Hey Guys,

Tomorrow I'll be talking to Dr. Devroye, he is the creator of the WAW system, the punch used by some of the world's best Konior, Hasson and Wong, Feriduni, Shapiro, etc. Some of you may not know this, but Dr. Devroye was the first European doctor to join the Hair Transplant Network well over a decade ago. 

The live session will be at 10am Pacific time, 1pm eastern time, and 6:00pm UK time and 7:00 pm Belgium time. Please ask your questions here, and be sure to join to ask any other questions. He is an authority on FUE and wrote many of the FUE terms along with Dr. Jose Lorenzo. 

Devroye.png

• Like 5

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
43 minutes ago, Coady said:

What are the benefits of using the waw system over manuel fue

Good topic, he’s actually releasing a new version of the waw system. I’ll be sure to ask the difference.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Can the WAW punch scarring vary depending on the skill level of the doctor/tech worker using it?  

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

What's his opinion on customized lower doses of fin like .25 daily or .5 EOD?

Medication for Male Pattern Baldness: Topical Dutasteride - Topical Minoxidil 5% - Ketoconazole Shampoo

Medication for Cicatricial Alopecia: Hydroxychloroquine  - Topical Clobestasol - Doxycycline

• Administrators

View my thread

New member here but been following the forum for quite some time.

Very nice interview, thanks for organizing. It was interesing to hear Dr Devroye talk about HT tools and some of the logic/philosophies behind it. 

I really liked when you talked about hair and the illusion of seeing hair and your carpet reference 😅

• 3 weeks later...