Has Anyone Had a Transplant for their Thinning Hair? Please post Pics!

Was wondering if theres anyone here who's specifically had a transplant on their thinning area of their scalp. I'm in the same boat with thinning hair but I'm scared that a transplant might make it worse from shock loss. Would like to see your results. Thanks.

On 6/12/2021 at 8:35 PM, foor said:

Was wondering if theres anyone here who's specifically had a transplant on their thinning area of their scalp. I'm in the same boat with thinning hair but I'm scared that a transplant might make it worse from shock loss. Would like to see your results. Thanks.

Lol

On 6/13/2021 at 11:44 AM, Gasthoerer said:

There are literally 1000s of result for diffuse hair including mine to a certain degree. Please use the search function for more results. 

Appreciate the link.

On 6/13/2021 at 3:58 PM, deeznuts said:

Never asked for a google assistant for a general search apart from my specific request but ok. Thanks I guess?

19 hours ago, yesplease said:

Lol

Trolling those asking for help. So this is what bald losers do

You didn't ask for google assistant, but it's pretty clear you needed it dude. So go do your own leg work and look through some patient results. Anyone who spends 5 seconds looking through results would have found some diffuse thinners. If you don't know how to use the search function, go ask someone. Just don't come off as an unappreciative dick.

Also, stop being a sarcastic/passive aggressive. Makes you come off as a douche. 

On 6/14/2021 at 9:14 PM, deeznuts said:

You didn't ask for google assistant, but it's pretty clear you needed it dude. So go do your own leg work and look through some patient results. Anyone who spends 5 seconds looking through results would have found some diffuse thinners. If you don't know how to use the search function, go ask someone. Just don't come off as an unappreciative dick.

Also, stop being a sarcastic/passive aggressive. Makes you come off as a douche. 

Any smart person knows I didnt need a google assistant shotgun search as my inquiry is specific.. duhh. Youre just mad that I made you look the opposite of intelligent. I understand little one. Get angry all you want. I now see why you chose your username as it fits your cognitive abilities.

Btw youve been reported for violating forum rules angry man trying to be somebody. lol

Edited by foor
  • Haha 1

• Administrators

Guys, 

Play nice. Were all here to learn and regrow hair. If you need to search specific terms you can use our advanced search page which is like our version of google.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Guys, 

Play nice. Were all here to learn and regrow hair. If you need to search specific terms you can use our advanced search page which is like our version of google.

i agree. But neither I nor the forum need a troll disrupting the learning process of regrowing hair by violating forum rules. If you cant process this complaint we would appreciate it if you would submit this clear violation to another mod.

I'm here to heal not be insulted by losers with lots of time on their hands.

Edited by foor

• Administrators
1 hour ago, foor said:

i agree. But neither I nor the forum need a troll disrupting the learning process of regrowing hair by violating forum rules. If you cant process this complaint we would appreciate it if you would submit this clear violation to another mod.

I'm here to heal not be insulted by losers with lots of time on their hands.

I’m the only mod. Let’s move on, we’re not in school. We should be able to get past our differences. Btw both of you have reported each other. So, it’s best to just move on.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

1 hour ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I’m the only mod. Let’s move on, we’re not in school. We should be able to get past our differences. Btw both of you have reported each other. So, it’s best to just move on.

At least warn this guy. I didnt start anything, I'm willing to move on as long as you warn this guy. I'm not the aggressor.

Let's just ignore the argument I had with foor for a second. He claims he wants to learn, but when posters suggest where to find resources, provides links and recommends that he search and find resources for himself, he starts acting like a petulant child. This guy came out with a terrible attitude off the bat. To the first poster who recommended he do a search, he acted sarcastic and passive aggressive. He was ungrateful for the search suggestion and demanded links as if the first poster was to do the leg work for him. 

Next, the guy who typed Lol in response to this topic. Not really constructive but again, foor came out swinging by calling him a balding loser. Is he really trying to learn when this entire thread is just a case of him flaming users and acting like a child?

Even in our situation, he just couldn't handle being called out for being ungrateful/passive aggressive and flipped out. Even if my comment was uncalled for, the difference in responses is quite pronounced. I don't think this forum has any place for someone who suffers a mental meltdown when someone points out he's acting passive aggressive. It's not reddit/4chan.

If you're really trying to learn, you ask questions, be grateful when they're answered, and if things are unclear, you ask more questions. You don't ask questions, act passive aggressive/ungrateful/asinine when people don't do all the search work for you, and then start flaming people when they point out you're being ungrateful. Now he's trying to get me banned under the pretense of learning. This guy is just here to start crap.

Anyway, I've pretty much set him to ignore since I don't really have time to deal with him trolling. But I think it's pretty obvious to anyone reads this topic as well as the users he's antagonized so far that the board is better off without him. If helpful comments such as suggesting the search or point him to a place to look gets passive aggressive comments and comments calling him out for being a douche get him flipping his shit... I really question what he can contribute to this forum. 

Edited by deeznuts

12 hours ago, deeznuts said:

Let's just ignore the argument I had with foor for a second. He claims he wants to learn, but when posters suggest where to find resources, provides links and recommends that he search and find resources for himself, he starts acting like a petulant child. This guy came out with a terrible attitude off the bat. To the first poster who recommended he do a search, he acted sarcastic and passive aggressive. He was ungrateful for the search suggestion and demanded links as if the first poster was to do the leg work for him. 

Next, the guy who typed Lol in response to this topic. Not really constructive but again, foor came out swinging by calling him a balding loser. Is he really trying to learn when this entire thread is just a case of him flaming users and acting like a child?

Even in our situation, he just couldn't handle being called out for being ungrateful/passive aggressive and flipped out. Even if my comment was uncalled for, the difference in responses is quite pronounced. I don't think this forum has any place for someone who suffers a mental meltdown when someone points out he's acting passive aggressive. It's not reddit/4chan.

If you're really trying to learn, you ask questions, be grateful when they're answered, and if things are unclear, you ask more questions. You don't ask questions, act passive aggressive/ungrateful/asinine when people don't do all the search work for you, and then start flaming people when they point out you're being ungrateful. Now he's trying to get me banned under the pretense of learning. This guy is just here to start crap.

Anyway, I've pretty much set him to ignore since I don't really have time to deal with him trolling. But I think it's pretty obvious to anyone reads this topic as well as the users he's antagonized so far that the board is better off without him. If helpful comments such as suggesting the search or point him to a place to look gets passive aggressive comments and comments calling him out for being a douche get him flipping his shit... I really question what he can contribute to this forum. 

STOP HARASSING ME AND DISRUPTING MY THREAD. I'M REPORTING YOU AGAIN

• Administrators

Guys,

If you both don't stop you're both getting banned. Stop behaving like children. My last warning.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

View my thread

12 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Guys,

If you both don't stop you're both getting banned. Stop behaving like children. My last warning.

Hey whats going on? I already reported this user twice now and he keeps harassing me like clockwork on my own thread. Is there something preventing you from isolating this user from my thread? I really dont understand this on this forum.

My aim is to receive help not be harassed. I know youre a busy mod. But I'd greatly appreciate it if you would stop this user from further disrupting my thread. Its really about time.

• Administrators
Just now, foor said:

Hey whats going on? I already reported this user twice now and he keeps harassing me like clockwork on my own thread. Is there something preventing you from isolating this user from my thread? I really dont understand this on this forum.

My aim is to receive help not be harassed. I know youre a busy mod. But I'd greatly appreciate it if you would stop this user from further disrupting my thread. Its really about time.

Are you here to learn or to complain? You’ve spent the majority of your time here reporting and complaining. I have warned both of you. This is a disruption to the forum. Either move on or leave. If he responds back after this I will ban him, same goes to you. Stop acting like children.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

View my thread

44 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Are you here to learn or to complain? You’ve spent the majority of your time here reporting and complaining. I have warned both of you. This is a disruption to the forum. Either move on or leave. If he responds back after this I will ban him, same goes to you. Stop acting like children.

Are you here to moderate or do nothing? In all the time I complained about this troll you've allowed him to continue to violate the forum. This is a real disruption, I'm not making this up. Seriously I dont want to have to create a new thread, so I ask that you do something about it or let another mod deal with this issue. I'll not respond to him anymore. If he does I'll report him to you or to whatever mod is available. Sounds good

• Confused 2

• Administrators
53 minutes ago, foor said:

Are you here to moderate or do nothing? In all the time I complained about this troll you've allowed him to continue to violate the forum. This is a real disruption, I'm not making this up. Seriously I dont want to have to create a new thread, so I ask that you do something about it or let another mod deal with this issue. I'll not respond to him anymore. If he does I'll report him to you or to whatever mod is available. Sounds good

@deeznuts was right you’re a troll bye

EA2980E7-4877-4BFD-8913-1C9CD92A3D90.jpeg

• Thanks 1

View my thread

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

@Melvin- Moderatorand another one bites the dust 😂🤣

If he was here to learn he what’ve moved on, but he wasn’t here to learn. Also, calling people “bald losers” should’ve banned him for that alone. Good riddance we don’t need people like that here.

• Like 1

View my thread

Just now, Melvin- Moderator said:

If he was here to learn he what’ve moved on, but he wasn’t here to learn. Also, calling people “bald losers” should’ve banned him for that alone. Good riddance we don’t need people like that here.

This whole thread was a mess. We don’t need posters like him. 

• Like 1