2000 FUE - Great to get your thoughts as I am nervous on how this will look.

Waldob

I decided to get a FUE hair transplant in Virginia, USA (where I live). Researched a few Drs/Clinics and picked one that was close to my house and had good reviews. The Dr looked at my head and said I needed 2,000 grafts. I would like a good density and was wondering what you all thought about the work the Dr. did?

Was 2,000 grafts enough?

IMG_0147.thumb.jpg.5ec642e73f8e581ec1386ebcf217b416.jpgIMG_0095.jpg.79a5baffe983cec9bd7bfa32e34f65b4.jpg

IMG_0074.thumb.jpg.942756667cc711a664cc5cc287269ae0.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_9816.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

• Administrators

Hard to say how it will look once grown out. Given that you have thick bushy hair it should look good. But that is of course, only if the growth is good. Only doctor I know in Virginia is Dr. Lindsey.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I think it does look great. If u are not totally satisfied with the density later, you can always add a few more grafts. However, i believe your result will be real good. 

It seems like the transplant was performed well. The grafts look healthy and angles are good. I do think that was a rather large area for only 2000 grafts. Transplants are very dependent on hair characteristics,  graft placement, and number of hairs per graft. So, depending on your own unique hair characteristics you may be just fine or could possibly need one more pass to get acceptable density. 

Edited by BDK081522

Bosley 11-2016 FUE - 1,407 grafts

Dr. Diep 09-2017 FUE - 2,024 grafts

Dr. Konior 03-2020 FUE - 2,076 grafts

Dr. Konior 09-2021 FUE - 697 scalp to scalp, FUE - 716 beard to beard Total scalp FUE - 6,204 grafts