Don't Listen To Celebrity Hair Transplant Advice It's WRONG!

• Administrators

• Like 4

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, makehairgreatagain said:

Thank you for this. They always make it seem as simple as going for a checkup.

When Tory Lanez was talking about the strip procedure, the first thing I thought was this guy doesn't know what the hell he's talking about. Terrible, terrible advice. I should have mentioned the infamous billboard guys in Chicago too lol

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

5 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

When Tory Lanez was talking about the strip procedure, the first thing I thought was this guy doesn't know what the hell he's talking about. Terrible, terrible advice. I should have mentioned the infamous billboard guys in Chicago too lol

Haha Urlacher filed a lawsuit against Restore.

https://theblast.com/brian-urlacher-hair-restoration-lawsuit/

• Administrators
1 minute ago, makehairgreatagain said:

Haha Urlacher filed a lawsuit against Restore.

https://theblast.com/brian-urlacher-hair-restoration-lawsuit/

Wow he sued because someone used his image. Maybe it was a good thing I didn't do it huh haha although, there is no copyright infringement for critiquing for educational purposes. Just sounds petty to me. 

View my thread

Just now, Melvin-Moderator said:

Wow he sued because someone used his image. Maybe it was a good thing I didn't do it huh haha although, there is no copyright infringement for critiquing for educational purposes. Just sounds petty to me. 

Agreed. They definitely have gotten their money's worth from advertising the billboards, tv ads, busses, trains etc

55 minutes ago, makehairgreatagain said:

Haha Urlacher filed a lawsuit against Restore

Actually it looks like he filed it against Dr. Glenn Charles who's recommended here (?).

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

4 hours ago, aaron1234 said:

Actually it looks like he filed it against Dr. Glenn Charles who's recommended here (?).

Well he wasn't complaining about the results, rather that they used his picture as advertisement without his endorsement.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Huncholini said:

Great video and much needed message, only decent HT I've seen was MGK's, and even then, he probably uses concealers like Toppik at events.

He’s definitely gotten it refined over the years. I think Steve Carrel from the office is pretty good. 

View my thread

1 minute ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

He’s definitely gotten it refined over the years. I think Steve Carrel from the office is pretty good. 

In recent times Steve Carell seems to have thinned out up front. 

• Administrators
49 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

In recent times Steve Carell seems to have thinned out up front. 

Still looks decent to me, though he has probably thinned out a little

0CB5CC93-C5F5-4F05-A18E-A7F8C3BAC922.jpeg

• Like 1

View my thread

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

BB2144CF-02C3-44FB-9290-3DF097385CA0.jpeg

Still overall holding strong, he might not be on meds. HT’s do thin out a little in time without meds.946656AD-13F3-462D-B0A5-A59AAEE903C2.jpeg

View my thread

His Uk office counterpart (Ricky Gervais) hair has also thinned out. But he hasn’t had any work done. 
Difference being Ricky was quoted as saying “Shoot me if I ever have a hair transplant” 😂

Edited by JohnAC71
  • Like 1

MGK makes me unreasonably angry. I am jealous of him. If he wasn't famous he'd just be some bald baby daddy living in the trailer park. But fame has brought him killer hair, millions of dollars, and Megan Fox 😪

Edited by SadMan2021

• Administrators

You don’t have to be rich or famous to not be a bald baby daddy. 

• Like 2

View my thread

Awful results for AJ McLean and Steven Seagal, but I don't think they were endorse, it only proves that even mega rich celebrities don't know how to do their own research.

Screenshot_20210528-201441_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20210528-201539_Google.jpg

• Like 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

• Administrators
22 minutes ago, Doron Harati said:

Awful results for AJ McLean and Steven Seagal, but I don't think they were endorse, it only proves that even mega rich celebrities don't know how to do their own research.

Screenshot_20210528-201441_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20210528-201539_Google.jpg

Aj still wears a hat 99.9% of the time. Here he probably has on concealer and still looks bad. It’s a shame he could get much better results researching. 

• Like 1

View my thread

19 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Wayne Rooney is another person who didn’t do the research. And seems to rely on concealer. He really could have gone to elite Clinic/Dr and got better results.

I am not sure, but I think he had 2nd procedure, his 1st one was a wank

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

10 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Aj still wears a hat 99.9% of the time. Here he probably has on concealer and still looks bad. It’s a shame he could get much better results researching. 

Yea in the recent years you can see that AJ wears a hat all the time, not a result to be proud if, he was around NW6 and I am not sure if he was a good candidate either.