2600 Grafts via FUE Hair Transplant with Dr Panine Norwood 6a approximately!

Hey guys this is my first post on here so I'll improve as I post more but  heres a few photos of my before surgery and 6 month update pics I also made a Youtube Called Hair Transplant reality if you'd like to sub and check my vids out it would mean alot! My goal for the channel is to help men both by sharing my experiences & even having some men that want to share there experiences on my channel also! The goal is to make sure everyone knows that none of us are alone in this hair loss/ hair restoration journey and theres nothing to be ashamed of wether you prefer being bald or are trying to stop hair loss or have a surgery you gotta do what makes you happy! If you ever have any questions about my experience or anything at all id love to help any and all that need it! 

Below are 3 pics of me with very long hair before surgery July of 2020 and then I had my surgery July 10 2020 I am coming up on 10 months the other pics below show me at 6-7months  and 3 from my 9months

heres my 9 month exam video with dr Panine we also discuss  my next procedure im doing in September https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P0uBxReIvQ

IMG_9098.thumb.jpg.8e4ed87fa9da1c38c2b44a26c32ebb18.jpg557356116_DodgeBrian079.thumb.JPG.47ffcb23828583b03c5b5fbf2fde9c7d.JPG1873363825_DodgeBrian063.thumb.JPG.b242c307672294f76f978ff82cbabf9f.JPG837116603_DodgeBrian062.thumb.JPG.4f7fa93d13544605150fd942ff320335.JPGIMG_6641.thumb.jpg.64262a302154ea328aa3d3dc065e8327.jpgIMG_8175.thumb.jpg.c13e5c2f89dee69a2e2d492e8da9cb74.jpgIMG_8170.thumb.jpg.2e4dd3429746fb3a3f983c872c099e63.jpgThanks Melvin for t2466B724-E07E-4627-A171-C16F1FB8AD88.thumb.jpg.a9b16554c811f68a5c6947e839c9e1be.jpghe invite to post!

#hairtransplant #fue #drpanine #hairtransplantresults #results

Edited by Hair Transplant Reality YT
  • Like 2

Looking great and you've still got a LOT more growing/thickening to look forward to. Thanks for sharing and please keep us posted on your results. @Dr. Vladimir Panineis an awesome surgeon

Edited by Dr. Suhail Khokhar
  • Like 1

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

• Hair Transplant Reality YT changed the title to 2600 Grafts via FUE Hair Transplant with Dr Panine Norwood 6a approximately!
  • Administrators

Thanks for coming to the forum and sharing your story. Stick around, I think you'll really like our community. Btw I just subscribed your channel, great content and awesome bathroom haha. I've been wanting to remodel my bathroom so first thought that came to my mind in your last video lol.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

hahah @Melvin-Moderator well if you ever need pointers I can tell you how to do some epic things cheaper and what not waste money on example vaulting the ceiling was an insane ammount of money hahahahah any tips you have on how to share my videos is greatly appreciated I couldnt sort out how to share an actual video!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Administrators
13 hours ago, Hair Transplant Reality YT said:

aye thanks bro im 29 now 1.5 years after first hair transplant just got second one about to post 1 month update!

You just got a second one, you should document your journey here, I’m interested to follow. I’m sure more people here are too. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.