1840 grafts at HLC ankara

Rman

51 minutes ago, Rman said:

Yeah I had some. not a whole lot though. my shedding started very late around the 1 month mark though so maybe that has something to do with it 

Ok I see. Well maybe makes sense since you didnt put a lot of grafts.

Happy growing!

• 1 month later...

3 month update! 

actually it’s almost 13 weeks but close enough. 

I’ve been keeping my hair buzzed short since I got the transplant. At around 2.5 months I started noticing some regrowth. almost right after the shedding stopped. Right now I feel like I look normal enough to go out without a hat, which is much earlier than I expected to be able to!

I will likely be growing my hair out from this point. I just didn’t want to have a super noticeable difference in hair thickness and length for the first few months while some hairs started to sprout. 

CB4859CA-E67C-4951-9156-C22B55A380E4.thumb.jpeg.c1bd26c8dfc9f9920b124469c3daa2f3.jpegB631FA20-BAA9-4EF5-A073-FC3B9DB96C71.thumb.jpeg.2b00f14549de08c33456a58920906018.jpeg

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

a little shy of a 4 month update. been seeing a TON of early growth. I felt comfortable going in public without a hat at around 3 months, but this past month has seen a whole lot of growth and I think it’s looking great! 

in all honesty I would be satisfied if I didn’t see any more new growth after today but I can still see a bunch of thin hairs sprouting through so i’m guessing there’s still plenty to come.

Very satisfied with the hairline design. I think it keeps a natural maturation that will age very well in the coming years 

609DEC02-A797-4D1A-BDC4-8008FE7C758A.jpeg

7370EBF1-C105-4459-9000-824D61643EB2.jpeg

Edited by Rman
  • Like 2

On 7/19/2021 at 4:37 PM, MachoVato said:

That's REALLY good density for only 4 months! It's still super early!

thank you! I’m insanely impressed with how it’s coming in. I typically hear people talk about their best month being around the 5-8 month area. I would be surprised if my 3rd month isn’t the month with the most progress. I’m very lucky to have results this early on.

2 hours ago, EvansLawrence said:

I believe that rhe fact of just having 1800 grafts can be a reason for it to heal faster.

I totally agree. I imagine if I’d gotten 2500 or more grafts the healing would be a lot slower as the trauma to the scalp would be much greater.