SMP Touch Up.

• Valued Contributor

@champybabyI was butchered by two bad ‘punch graft’ hair transplants at 18. There werre two rows of scars. The top donor scar was excised leaving it looking like a strip scar. But the top of my hairline was/is the big problem. I had rows of ‘doll hair’ that was excised over several procedures over a few years. It has left me with a strip like scar running along my hairline. I have had SMP over this as well. It has brought my hairline lower than it should be but it’s better than the scarring that was left. 
84F24831-5D36-411F-BB5E-499BFDAE24BF.thumb.jpeg.895af911a4dec55da2f080b314ba1807.jpeg

CD7736EF-FB2B-4DE9-8197-86C56A7926EC.jpeg

A1B1308B-358E-49A1-A5E0-739A03A0ABEF.jpeg

• Like 3

That is extremely impressive... Is it as impressive/undetectable in real-life as it is in the picture?

Is the before picture with the scars from 4 years ago?

I am trying to visualize the appearance from 'initial' SMP to year 4 when the touch up is needed.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
40 minutes ago, qui bono said:

I know youre planning to go to Eugenix for FUE (and are trapped in Australia), but what's your scalp laxity like and could you technically take out a strip that runs over those two scars and try and create a new smaller one?

Thats just rough it all happened at 18. 

That was actually the plan by removing the top scar with a strip. We were then going to try and take the lower scar out and then possibly take out the two leaving just one strip scar. To be honest I should have left the donor scars as they were from the botched hair transplants. Irregular scars hide easier and strip scars catch the eye. Plus I want to keep as many grafts as possible for Eugenix. 
Yes at 18 you identify with your hair so much. That’s why I try very hard to persuade young people from making the same mistake that I did. 

• Like 2

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, kramer79 said:

That is extremely impressive... Is it as impressive/undetectable in real-life as it is in the picture?

Is the before picture with the scars from 4 years ago?

I am trying to visualize the appearance from 'initial' SMP to year 4 when the touch up is needed.

The picture of the scars is immediately before having SMP four years ago. I have better pics of the hairline scar on my home PC. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/12/2021 at 2:53 AM, Gatsby said:

The picture of the scars is immediately before having SMP four years ago. I have better pics of the hairline scar on my home PC. 

That looks awesome. I’m looking to get exactly what you have had done. Only with the scars. I’m just starting to research this and have a lot of questions. Could I email you?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Valued Contributor
On 4/2/2021 at 5:30 AM, dalhia2019 said:

That looks awesome. I’m looking to get exactly what you have had done. Only with the scars. I’m just starting to research this and have a lot of questions. Could I email you?

Of course. Just send me a DM. 👍

• 4 months later...

Dude Gatsby, you have me considering shaving and going SMP lol. You look incredible, I would have to search very hard for the previous scarring. Honestly can not tell, I bet this is such a relief for you. I’m so happy to see this for you