Needs recommendation/advice FUE Chicago

Hello, 

I’m new to the forum and would like some advice/recommendation for a good FUE surgeon in the Chicago area. I had a FUT surgery (1600 grafts) few years ago and the results were not as good as I expected. I’m now thinking about doing another surgery but will go with FUE this time. I have seen lots of advertising boards for Restore clinic in Chicago. Does anyone recommend it. Is there any other reputable FUE surgeon in the Chicago area. Any recommendation or advice will be greatly appreciated. 

• Administrators
  • Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

43 minutes ago, Adam77 said:

Hello, 

I’m new to the forum and would like some advice/recommendation for a good FUE surgeon in the Chicago area. I had a FUT surgery (1600 grafts) few years ago and the results were not as good as I expected. I’m now thinking about doing another surgery but will go with FUE this time. I have seen lots of advertising boards for Restore clinic in Chicago. Does anyone recommend it. Is there any other reputable FUE surgeon in the Chicago area. Any recommendation or advice will be greatly appreciated. 

As mentioned, both Dr. Konior and Dr. Panine are well regarded and are elite coalition members. Feel free to private message me as well if you'd like and please document your journey for the forum. All the best Adam. 

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

Dr. Konior is literally one of best in the entire world so consider yourself lucky he is local and just book with him.  Dr. Nadimi is his “protege” with a lower cost and greater availability but less of a track record.  

I had a failed FUE at a clinic local to me before traveling far distance to see Dr Konior in Chicago two times now for FUE.  In my opinion only consider Konior or Nadimi in Chicago.

This forum helped me find  Dr Konior and I thank my lucky stars I did.  He does the whole procedure himself and has many documented cases with as close to a “guarantee” as possible as I’ve never seen a bad result from him in many years of lurking on this forum. 

• Like 1

I am considering Nadimi myself; the waitlist + cost of Konior is likely unworkable.

Nadimi has produced a few success stories within this forum. Every ex patient I’ve reached out to has been nice enough to respond with effusive praise. Maybe 4-5 altogether.

That said, don’t be afraid to travel if you discover a reputable surgeon whom you feel really good about.  I’m in Florida, so a few days in a hotel in Chicago or Vancouver or NY isn’t an insurmountable added cost.

I briefly met Nadimi the day after my FUE with Konior and she seemed very nice and agree that there have been several good cases lately from her.  If Konior is unworkable for you for sure I would go to her.  

The original post’s author is beyond lucky to have both local.  Travel honestly is neither a big deal nor that expensive but I was afraid of it for my first procedure which was a big mistake...

• Like 1

Congrats Champy you look great!  Yes I agree, Konior is currently producing a string of almost impossible results and thank God I am one of those.  It’s like Michelangelo during his gilded years, not sure how he does it but all I can say is as my karmic payback....to anyone reading this just book a procedure with him.  Dr Konior is that good...

• Like 2

On 3/7/2021 at 11:30 AM, Adam77 said:

How much Dr Konior charge per graft?

I just had my procedure with Dr. Konior. The fee quote is made on a case-by-case basis. For max sessions (~2,000-2,200 FUE, or 3,000+ FUT), expect between $20-$28,000 USD. I would e-mail him directly and ask for a consultation.

• Like 3

• Administrators
On 3/5/2021 at 12:57 PM, champybaby said:

Konior is the best in the entire world.

Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 2.56.33 PM.png

That phone case doe 😂

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
On 3/5/2021 at 10:24 AM, Harry Bosch said:

I am considering Nadimi myself; the waitlist + cost of Konior is likely unworkable.

Nadimi has produced a few success stories within this forum. Every ex patient I’ve reached out to has been nice enough to respond with effusive praise. Maybe 4-5 altogether.

That said, don’t be afraid to travel if you discover a reputable surgeon whom you feel really good about.  I’m in Florida, so a few days in a hotel in Chicago or Vancouver or NY isn’t an insurmountable added cost.

Nadimi is a great surgeon, she’s up there with the best of them.

View my thread