live hair transplant with Dr. Doğan Turan

I found this in Facebook. 

🇬🇧 LIVE HT SURGERY

Don't miss the chance to watch a live hair transplant operation with Dr. Doğan Turan on Sunday, February 28th. Save the date in your calendar and follow us on here for more details.

Sounds cool to me!

FueCapilar is one of the cheaper clinics in Istanbul. But the doctors do all the procedures and only one patient per day. Price is a big deal and in this price category, this is one of the only clinics I would recommend. 

Edited by MachoVato

• Administrators

Very odd post, why are you promoting a clinic you didn’t go too? 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

I don’t like links to Facebook as many of the hair mills have Facebook groups to attract patients. I’m not accusing this doctor of that, but that’s why I don’t allow FB links. YouTube or Instagram is okay.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

We have always warned members, especially new ones, that there is nothing more wrong than choosing a clinic based on the reviews it has on social networks like Facebook, Yutube Istagramm or other, but, take a look at a link like this  , even just to get an idea of what a hair transplant can be like, it's not bad.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Coady said:

@Melvin-Moderatorfue capiliar is a very good clinic only do one patient a day get good results. Recommended  on international hair loss forum. 

I’ve never heard of them, maybe they are good. I’ve noticed other forums are very pro-Turkish clinics, even the ones that are mills. 

View my thread

On 2/15/2021 at 10:13 AM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Very odd post, why are you promoting a clinic you didn’t go too? 

Because I'm not promoting a clinic. I'm announcing an event. Have you ever seen a HT live? How many people would find this of value? How many people ask questions that would be answered in such an event. Chances are it will be on YouTube after it's recorded.

And just because you haven't heard of the clinic, does that mean it's a trash clinic? You should get out more.

• Administrators
31 minutes ago, MachoVato said:

Because I'm not promoting a clinic. I'm announcing an event. Have you ever seen a HT live? How many people would find this of value? How many people ask questions that would be answered in such an event. Chances are it will be on YouTube after it's recorded.

And just because you haven't heard of the clinic, does that mean it's a trash clinic? You should get out more.

I have, I actually filmed one, I will be filming another one in March. If it’s on YouTube, go ahead and post it. I never said he was a trash clinic. I said I never heard of them, but may be they are good. Regardless we’ve had issues with FB links in the past. 

View my thread

On 2/15/2021 at 9:09 PM, Coady said:

@Melvin-Moderatorfue capiliar is a very good clinic only do one patient a day get good results. Recommended  on international hair loss forum. 

They do mostly 2 people per day, not one, even though they widely advertise it everywhere (1 patient a day). Countless of people found themselves next to another guy. They're staggering it as tech is doing extractions and surgeon - implantations.

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.