3200 grafts with Dr Arshad - TheHairDr - dewsbury (UK)

Siyork89

I Had my FUE last year on Monday 10th February 2020 

(full 1 year update included further down this thread) 

I was a Norwood 4/5 and had a total of around 3200 grafts 

I firstly came to the hair dr due to it being one of the highest rated FuE clinics in the UK and the reputation of Dr Arshad and his staff being the highest in the UK!

I paid for 2900 grafts but received 3200 in the end- an extra 300 grafts for free as DR Arshad felt this would benefit my crown, this is something he didn’t have to do but kindly did so anyway 

I’m super scared of injections to the point I pass out involuntarily whenever I have had them in the past

to be honest the process was that good that I could easily do it all again - injections and all! 

The most uncomfortable part was being sat in the chair for so long, this isn’t a problem though as the staff will stop whenever you need to take a rest!

The technicians who implant the hair work very hard and have been know to work all the way through to early morning when needed, they had a long day with myself (8 am till 8pm) 

The grafts were implanted expertly and despite hitting my head 2 or 3 times over the days after (including when getting into the car immediately after the procedure) the grafts have healed up fine and after my latest checkup all is well!

I’m a huge wuss when it comes to medical procedures but I have to say, anyone thinking of doing it just go for it! 

There was no pain during or after the procedure (injection discomfort aside) 

The worst it got was a slight tingling from the healing a few days in but this went within a day, which is probably the best praise I can give in regards to the Hair DR - it really was painless

Amazing 

Somiya is fantastic and has been ready at all times to answer my questions after the procedure via text whenever I needed her to.

(updates and results will be posted as as time goes on

Before photos :

3473954C-8B2A-465D-8FDD-893807BEF2D3.png

8FE6BB87-0A99-471C-BB20-9983D597983D.jpeg

Edited by Siyork89

12 month update! (Feb 2021) 

Recently had my hair trimmed and got it slightly parted on top ( I’m working on growing it out at the moment)

(attaching original photo for comparison)

you can see this colour has strengthened massively over time

Slightly shorter than my last photo now but hope these photos give some more context

Still got a lot of small hairs coming through on the front

I’ll get some more including the front tonight when I’m away from work

7F342497-F840-45AB-9448-E946447A794E.jpeg

C7F3EB78-B5AA-4857-8BB6-1C5E0A7DB4F5.png

12B1FC8A-3A32-47CF-827B-66CB5A5C810E.png

Edited by Siyork89

For anyone interested my daily routine is: 

0.5 mg fin
1ml topical minox before bed

I take the following supplements (one tablet of each at lunchtime:

22mg zinc picolinate
12000mcg biotin
400mg magnesium citrate
Nutravita multivitamin

(the magnesium helps reduce calcification in blood vessels and helps blood flow to the hairs, biotin helps the hairs grow and keeps them healthy, zinc is a personal choice and multivitamin is good for obvious reasons)
I eat much better now

Mixture of veg and fruits eg:

Watermelon
Strawberries
Blueberries

Eg for main meal I’ll have a mixture of spinach , mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes, onions, etc with a chilli con carne

drink water , coffee or diet soda only

Just a better lifestyle really

less stress

This is all really easy and just becomes a part of the daily routine like brushing teeth and combing hair before bed , not as much work as it may seem and well worth it for anyone before or after their HT

• Like 2

• Administrators

Holy 🤯 that’s freaking incredible 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Wow 😯 this is seriously good for that amount of grafts. Night and day difference ! I would really like Dr Arshad be considered for recommendation on the forum. 

He definitely is

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Absolutely incredible 🙌🏼

0A101FFF-EFBE-42DB-B34B-497C5803288D.jpeg

• Like 2

View my thread