Asmed

Hi all 

I have been reading from this forum for a number of years now and I used information from here to book my first HT back in 2015. 

I choose Dr Rahal and had good results. 

time had now come to begin considering my second HT

Im looking to see what the opinion is on Dr Koray and his team at Asmed Medical is? 

Have there been any bad reviews lately? 

Thanks. 

I don't know what to make of Asmed, some of their results look great but then others pretty shoddy. I know all clinics will have their good and bad results but with them it seems to be a bit of a coin flip. At one point it seemed like every Asmed case posted on here ended up being below par but more recently it appears that they've stepped their game up again. They used to be on the recommended list but got kicked off at some point, not sure if that was down to a run of poor results or something else.

I stand by @BLE123

why do you want to choose Asmed when you have 10 x better clinics available? 
i really regret that I went to a bad clinic in Turkey and have to take the consequences of it. Money does not have much to say when it comes to mental health and good result, so think about it bro :)

Thanks for the reply lads. 

yeah it’s been a while since I really looked into clinics to be honest. 

I got my first HT done in 2015 and at the time I know asmed were getting good reviews.  I’ve not been looking into too much lately so maby I should do more homework!! 

where can I find the list of recommended clinic on here? 

Of can you guys recommend good clinics around UK / Europe? 

5 hours ago, steveg said:

Thanks for the reply lads. 

yeah it’s been a while since I really looked into clinics to be honest. 

I got my first HT done in 2015 and at the time I know asmed were getting good reviews.  I’ve not been looking into too much lately so maby I should do more homework!! 

where can I find the list of recommended clinic on here? 

Of can you guys recommend good clinics around UK / Europe? 

You can also find the forums recommended list top right of page “find a prescreened physician” 

• Administrators

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.