is hair transplant is possible?

It'll be a long project, as you'll need all possible extractions from your scalp donor, beard and body for good density depending on where you'd want your hairline. 

Then you could SMP the donor to even the scarring. 

But there's also the option of rocking the bald look with a long beard (I think you've got a good beard) and getting a gym membership :)

Edited by Captain Haddock
  • Like 1

is your hair loss stabilized now? I doubt it since you're only 24. So it becomes super risky to do anything. if you think you will reach norwood 7 then using body and beard hair would be the only way.

• Administrators

I would advise against it at 24, the crown and sides may drop. What’s your family history?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Looks to me like you're headed for a Norwood 6 with quite a bit of retrograde alopecia going on around the nape.

Like others said, you will probably need 3 transplants, with as much beard and/or bodyhair as you can to get a half decent result.

Start saving up your money now and bunker in, because you're gonna be in it for the long haul

Very good advice in here. 

Without knowing more, I recommend not to opt for HT as well. For sure your family history and you nape are need to be evaluated before any next step. 

If you opt for HT despite all this recommendations, you need to consider a life long commitment, including several surgeries using hair from all over the body. And this will cost you a fortune.