Considering Hattingen, Feriduni or?

Florence

Hi all, 

I am planning to have HT in 2021. I am 39, live in Germany, my hair loss started when I was in my late 20s. Its been gradual, and slow. I am considering both Hattingen and Feriduni for a few reasons. They seem to have solid reputation. I am hoping to have 5-6K grafts to have solid density, in favour of FUE, but could be persuaded into FUT with a good surgeon to minimise the scar visibility, hence Hattingen. Both are relatively close by, I could drive there, and results I have seen from both are solid. I am also looking into a clinics in Turkey, HCL or ASMED, having met guys who did it there, but not convinced due to flying there and flying back after the surgery and the price seems to be similar, more or less. Now what I am struggling with is 1) how to decide, what to take into final considerations (any personal recommendations from own experience) and 2) how come there aren't more of personal stories/experiences from the community members coming from Hattingen and Feriduni on this forum? The majority seem to be from Turkish clinics? 

Thanks all. 

• Administrators

Based on @mustang he rates Feriduni very high. Perhaps he can chime in.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
42 minutes ago, BaldingtimetoLdar said:

I do find it strange how there is barely any patient posted results from Feriduni on here. Maybe his price has something to do with it, but then again there are plenty more Bisanga patient posted results on here.

@Gasthoerer went there and posted his review, as did @Swill 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, mustang said:

Feriduni is a great surgeon and my experience was outstanding.

This said, Mwamba was just as good in Belgium and the price is less than half

There is Lupanzula as well 

The only results on Mwamba in this forum is you or? Where could I find more pasients who went with him?

15 minutes ago, Ajamilo said:

The only results on Mwamba in this forum is you or? Where could I find more pasients who went with him?

There are about 20 new videos here: https://fueclinic.com/results/

Also 2 famous youtubers recently went to Dr Mwamba, they will likely be posting their cases and video reviews

Feriduni's prices are cost prohibitive for most and probably why you don't see many cases here but rest assure he is excellent. Probably in the top 5 worldwide (for me)

Good questions, but simple to answer:

- If you are a high NW, requiring a conservative hairline and FUT --> Hattingen

- If you can afford a more juvenile hairline and FUE --> Feriduni

Of course there are other options around if you want to stay close and money does not matter:

- Heitmann for small cases

- Lupanzula for mid-size cases 

- Bisanga...

By the way: 

- Just by typing Feriduni in the search function I found several cases by patients and you will find a lot of results in a domestic forum called alopezie.de (but you need to sign in to see it) --> He is German and therefore has a lot of German clients who typically do not post in English forums. 

Dr. Feriduni Hair Clinic / FUE Hair Transplantation on 09/08/2020 / 3,782 Grafts - Hair Restoration Results Posted by Patients - Hair Restoration Network - Community For and By Hair Loss Patients

Succesful repair ongoing with dr Feriduni in Belgium! - Hair Transplant Experiences and Surgeon Reviews - Hair Restoration Network - Community For and By Hair Loss Patients

2nd Procedure with Dr Feriduni - 3100 Grafts and Aftercare - Hair Transplant Experiences and Surgeon Reviews - Hair Restoration Network - Community For and By Hair Loss Patients

400+ Grafts FUE with Feriduni - Hair Restoration Results Posted by Patients - Hair Restoration Network - Community For and By Hair Loss Patients

2800 FUT with Dr. Feriduni - Hair Restoration Results Posted by Patients - Hair Restoration Network - Community For and By Hair Loss Patients

Lets assume now, you are somewhere in between, what do to? Easy as well: 

- Visit both clinics

- Make them create a plan for you, including a hairline 

- Review the pics at home and see which plan you like more

Anyway, if Feriduni thinks that you are a Hattingen guy, he will sent you there 😉

5 minutes ago, mustang said:

Also 2 famous youtubers recently went to Dr Mwamba, they will likely be posting their cases and video reviews

Feriduni's prices are cost prohibitive for most and probably why you don't see many cases here but rest assure he is excellent. Probably in the top 5 worldwide (for me)

Damn, did not know he had a side. Looks very good

1 hour ago, mustang said:

I know David DiMuzio recently went - who's the other youtuber?

Also gotta say those are some nice natural results by Mwamba, hope to see more patient posted results though.

Edited by giegnosiganoe