Looking for a good doctor in Turkey for Hair transplantation

candleshades

7 minutes ago, Egy said:

@candleshadesThe first doctor, I've never heard of her, besides the fact that being a member of ISHRS is not a guarantee at all, the second (Serkan Aygin) is a hair mill, you will only see it for 5 minutes, no more if  not to trace your hairline and then it will disappear.  I have seen some successful transplants at the Serkan clinic, (he works a lot with non-Italian "clients"), but I have also seen some unsuccessful ones, in his clinic you have to be lucky that you get the experienced team, it's a lottery  .  I have told you what I know.

I see, thanks for the advice, for dr. Melike, she operates 2,3 patients a day. She said that she will do the hairline and the pores but she will not do the transplant of grafts to the pores 

28 minutes ago, candleshades said:

I see, thanks for the advice, for dr. Melike, she operates 2,3 patients a day. She said that she will do the hairline and the pores but she will not do the transplant of grafts to the pores 

Forget about her. At this level of hairloss you can not play Russian roulette with the odds of becoming a repair patient without actually having enough donor to be fixed. 

Go with the trusted clinics, pls. 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Egy said:

@candleshadesThe first doctor, I've never heard of her, besides the fact that being a member of ISHRS is not a guarantee at all, the second (Serkan Aygin) is a hair mill, you will only see it for 5 minutes, no more if  not to trace your hairline and then it will disappear.  I have seen some successful transplants at the Serkan clinic, (he works a lot with non-Italian "clients"), but I have also seen some unsuccessful ones, in his clinic you have to be lucky that you get the experienced team, it's a lottery  .  I have told you what I know.

^this

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 hours ago, UnbaldEagle said:

Forget about her. At this level of hairloss you can not play Russian roulette with the odds of becoming a repair patient without actually having enough donor to be fixed. 

Go with the trusted clinics, pls. 

Thank you for the advice, I'm well aware of that and I'm not really trusting any of them, I'm just asking for advice.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Egy said:

Thanks for your feedback, the last thing I need is a mass production factory. I'm looking for people who at least doing the bigger part of the operation by themselves. But if the qualifications doesnt tell much then its a bit tricky also. I'm trying to do my homework not say sorry in the end. 

I read on the hairloss experiences also many talking about different other doctors with more or less different feedbacks. It's quite hard to get to the right place in Turkey. 

Eventuelly any recommendations for greece, Czech or around there??

1 minute ago, UnbaldEagle said:

Not quite Greece, but in the vicinity, HDC in Cyprus is well affordable and of high quality. Recommended by this website. 

@Doron Harati is the rep. 

a bit above my budget at the moment to invest 8 or 10k in a hair. Not with Corona catastrophic outcome unfortunately

Hi Candleshades, I did some research about clinics in Turkey and met some guys who had HT there (with amazing results), but those good quality clinics will too cost around 8K mark. Maybe not 10K, but easily around 6-8K, for solid density. I am also in Germany and the travel to Turkey before and after surgery does not appeal to me personally, but it doesn't seem to be an issue with many guys. 

34 minutes ago, Florence said:

Hi Candleshades, I did some research about clinics in Turkey and met some guys who had HT there (with amazing results), but those good quality clinics will too cost around 8K mark. Maybe not 10K, but easily around 6-8K, for solid density. I am also in Germany and the travel to Turkey before and after surgery does not appeal to me personally, but it doesn't seem to be an issue with many guys. 

Yes, I can understand that, but with the lockdown in Germany I would rather spend a month in Turkey then somewhere by the sea and recover if you know what I mean :)

14 hours ago, candleshades said:

Yes, I can understand that, but with the lockdown in Germany I would rather spend a month in Turkey then somewhere by the sea and recover if you know what I mean :)

Actually that is a good idea. Recovery by the beach on the Turkish coast sounds great. Well, in that case, I have met a guy who had HT at HCL and his result renewed my interest in HT and I also met two guys who had HT at Asmed, also great results. None were cheap though. A lot more than people expect to pay for HT in Turkey. 

1 minute ago, Florence said:

Actually that is a good idea. Recovery by the beach on the Turkish coast sounds great. Well, in that case, I have met a guy who had HT at HCL and his result renewed my interest in HT and I also met two guys who had HT at Asmed, also great results. None were cheap though. A lot more than people expect to pay for HT in Turkey. 

I have now limited choice between 3 and got offer from them: Dr. Bicer, Dr. Ilhan Serdaroglu and Dr. Melike Kulahci

Asmed turned to be a hair mill also according to some people i asked.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Coady said:

Dr turan fue capiliar best on that list by a mile. Only does one patient a day cost around 3k

I have a booking now with dr. Bicer for around the same amount and she does one patient a day also, am i ruined now? :)

3 hours ago, candleshades said:

I have a booking now with dr. Bicer for around the same amount and she does one patient a day also, am i ruined now? :)

Hi @candleshades:

People have given you a lot of advices and you have made your own decision and gone for Dr.Bicer.
Why do you still doubt about it?

Just now, Ajamilo said:

Hi @candleshades:

People have given you a lot of advices and you have made your own decision and gone for Dr.Bicer.
Why do you still doubt about it?

I'm not doubting, otherwise I wouldn't have decided for her. Its a big decision and i wanted to be sure of my choice thats all.

Just now, candleshades said:

I'm not doubting, otherwise I wouldn't have decided for her. Its a big decision and i wanted to be sure of my choice thats all.

Aha, I understand but why did you then wrote: "am i ruined now?"?

You choosed the best doctor from the ones you listed but as it has ben written before, i would gone for Eugenix considering that they can at least
do as well and probably better considering the condition you are in now :)

6 minutes ago, Ajamilo said:

Aha, I understand but why did you then wrote: "am i ruined now?"?

You choosed the best doctor from the ones you listed but as it has ben written before, i would gone for Eugenix considering that they can at least
do as well and probably better considering the condition you are in now :)

Its irony? Whatever, I'm happy with my choice :)

4 hours ago, candleshades said:

I have only seen one or 2 real patient reviews from her and they were good. Her before and afters look good on insta too. I don’t know enough about her tbh but I have not seen any negative reviews or comments. I advised fue capiliar cause I have seen a lot of real patient reviews on a Facebook group. 

4 minutes ago, Coady said:

I have only seen one or 2 real patient reviews from her and they were good. Her before and afters look good on insta too. I don’t know enough about her tbh but I have not seen any negative reviews or comments. I advised fue capiliar cause I have seen a lot of real patient reviews on a Facebook group. 

I actually checked both and compared, I ended up writing with 20 clinics and by some time passing I could decide with a clear head depending on how engaged the doctors are and what expected and what is not. Some doctors that claim to have a name promise to do 5000-6000 grafts in one session. the serious doctors said that this is not realistic and not good for the donor area. 

I prefered to choice between dr. bicer and another one because they were honest about what to be expected and that i may need a second op to get more density. Some doctors do 2 or 3 patients and very few had only one patient per day. I had also a video call with the doctor directly where she was ready to answer any question and give more information. 

• 3 weeks later...