2500 Graft Hairtransplantation with Mrs. Bicer on 04/12/2020

Thomas107

9 hours ago, Thomas107 said:

Will share an Update tomorrow.

Didn‘t know if someone is still interested.

Lots of us here love seeing our fellow balding brothers update us with their progress. If the results are good, we get joy in seeing other men enjoying their life with new hair. And if the results aren’t good, we can support each other and help the person find a doctor to repair the work. 

• Like 4

So, hello everybody.

today i want to Share my current update with you. It‘s been now 3 months and 2 weeks After my hair transplantation.

i‘m very happy with the current Status. I See that the new hair grows and also my donor has recovered very good. The new hair is a bit hard to style because they Are very thin, but i think in the next week this will be better.

i also take Minoxidil since 2 month especially for my crown. I hope this will help a bit but i think compared to january it‘s a little bit better.

Let me know what you think Guys.

9A2AA7EE-0ABB-44E0-93AB-8CA65034D3CD.jpeg

5DB47E25-1BBC-4487-9698-430BEC0CB41D.jpeg

B275EBF3-D3E4-4E2B-AFFF-B0562DCA5F15.jpeg

BB47448D-9482-4C2C-987A-C5DA5B1A6478.png

2D3323D5-02C7-4B92-A8A8-1ADF9E4B62AC.jpeg

1C656D72-69AE-44AC-8806-46A48ADB3563.png

970638B9-22B8-477F-ACDF-89A1598914D2.jpeg

Edited by Thomas107
  • Like 1

I agree with @JohnAC71 that Dr. Bicęr is doing a really good job.  👏👏👏👏👏 One thing I would like to know is how you would handle some cases that didn't go well, which fortunately we haven't seen yet anyway.

• Administrators

Looks damn good man, very impressed so far 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2021 at 2:47 PM, Thomas107 said:

Will share an Update tomorrow.

Didn‘t know if someone is still interested.

Very interested bro...all the way up until past 14 months! Keep those updates coming man 

• Valued Contributor

For such a short time after surgery you are right on track for a great result Thomas! Did Dr Bicer mention taking finasteride? I love your game plan with Dr Bicer and I look forward to further updates. The best is even yet to come. Thanks for sharing!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

I took some new photos today in natural sunlight as I was at the hairdresser last week.

I wanted to capture my progress once under natural light and share the pictures with you. Since I have a slightly different hairstyle, the transplanted areas are a little easier to see. I am very happy with the current progress.

I also think the use of minoxidil for the crown area is very successful so far. My tonsure has already become denser and I can easily feel new and small hairs coming in here all the time.

Also, I took these photos after I hadn't washed my hair for two days, even though I had hairargeld in it. I had the problem before my hair transplant that I had to wash my hair every day because otherwise it became very greasy.

Let me know what you think of the current status. If you have any questions just contact me

DB9B70CE-A52E-4951-B43B-D59790A5AAA7.jpeg

17F909A1-686C-4D65-9B7D-6A1520765E55.jpeg

737E0D97-78B1-4EC3-AF2D-D479B16009A2.jpeg

D6DB8526-F8F3-4EE1-A38D-A0DEA905DC17.jpeg

22921A30-B431-4778-837E-F1FA4CF26AFF.jpeg

Edited by Thomas107
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, juancbz45 said:

amazing results @Thomas107you said you have used minoxidil also 2 years ago, did it work back then? 

Yes i used it 2 years ago. But Not every day.

since my ht i take it twice a day and i think it Works great for me

• Administrators

Damn man that’s looking amazing 🤩 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

Very very impressive you've come a long way man.

View my thread

• Administrators
11 hours ago, Thomas107 said:

Thank you!

Do you have anymore before pictures? Just look at the difference 

34935F2A-59A9-467E-BB51-EEC767F1FC1E.jpeg

View my thread