Question about Dr Konior/Dr Nadimi

Jreinhal

7 hours ago, PizzaWolf said:

Have you checked out Dr. Nadimi's results on here and instagram to make sure you like her aesthetic approach?

You shouldn't go into surgery with Nadimi based on her association with Konior, especially if you were interested in Konior to begin with.

How long was the virtual consultation?

I was able to view some of her work. I would Liked to have seen more, but I could not find a lot out there. WIth that said, I was extremely pleased with that I saw. 

The consultation was ~20 min. She was prepared to spend more time, but I had asked all I need to. 

I went ahead and placed the non-refundable $2,000 downpayment for the first available surgical appointment, which is May 17th. I will be flying in from Florida. Fairly nerve racking to be this committed. Ahhhh 

Edited by Jreinhal

6 hours ago, Jreinhal said:

I went ahead and placed the non-refundable $2,000 downpayment for the first available surgical appointment, which is May 17th. I will be flying in from Florida. Fairly nerve wrecking to be this committed. Ahhhh 

Bro. Once you go there you'll "get it." You're like the most perfect candidate for a HT and you're going to the best. I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. Just post an after picture here when you're done at the very least. Congrats.

Edit: Just to put your mind at ease, this is what 12 days post op looks like w/ someone like Konior (3rd pic). Pic taken a few days ago. I had my sutures removed. I buzzed it down after. The pic was taken immediately after; if you zoom in you can see freshly cut hairs scattered throughout my face. I won't be posting until my results are final, but in the meantime, just to give you an idea.

Second one is immediately after the Nov. 2020 surgery. First is me in 2012. You're going to the best in the world. IMG_1756.thumb.jpeg.b17db1fc871108e23630902087427d9d.jpegIMG_1855.thumb.jpeg.ea987dd51cfa729acf182dfa69164382.jpeg703383743_Viewrecentphotos2.thumb.jpeg.fa3a518cac29b2e07db7f4a07fb8d5aa.jpegNov 2020 surgery. Bald pic 2012.

Edited by champybaby
  • Like 1

FUT procedure w/ Dr. K (2012)
Second FUT, Dr. K, Nov. 2020 (mini update)
Third procedure, FUE, Dr. K, 03/21, 400 beard to scar (latest update)

13 hours ago, champybaby said:

Bro. Once you go there you'll "get it." You're like the most perfect candidate for a HT and you're going to the best. I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. Just post an after picture here when you're done at the very least. Congrats.

Edit: Just to put your mind at ease, this is what 12 days post op looks like w/ someone like Konior (3rd pic). Pic taken a few days ago. I had my sutures removed. I buzzed it down after. The pic was taken immediately after; if you zoom in you can see freshly cut hairs scattered throughout my face. I won't be posting until my results are final, but in the meantime, just to give you an idea.

Second one is immediately after the Nov. 2020 surgery. First is me in 2012. You're going to the best in the world. IMG_1756.thumb.jpeg.b17db1fc871108e23630902087427d9d.jpegIMG_1855.thumb.jpeg.ea987dd51cfa729acf182dfa69164382.jpeg703383743_Viewrecentphotos2.thumb.jpeg.fa3a518cac29b2e07db7f4a07fb8d5aa.jpegNov 2020 surgery. Bald pic 2012.

Wow, that change is phenomenal. Congratulations. And thank you for the words of confirmation. It certainly helps with the second guessing. 

After speaking with Dr Nadimi again today, we agreed to up the graft count from 1500 to 2000. This change was due to my desire to lower the hairline ~1cm. 

18 hours ago, champybaby said:

How many grafts did u get this last surgery and how many went into the front vs crown?

7 hours ago, HTHope said:

How many grafts did u get this last surgery and how many went into the front vs crown?

Nearly 2500. About 1500 went to crown. About 1K went to front half. Fin and Rogaine worked wonders for me, and the native hairs I did have made a big difference. I experienced an accelerated* loss of those native hairs + crown from the gains I captured from meds about 1.5 years ago. Dr. K addressed those. I knew going in 8+ years ago that I would eventually need a 2nd procedure. I don't want to hijack this thread so more soon.

Edited by champybaby

FUT procedure w/ Dr. K (2012)
Second FUT, Dr. K, Nov. 2020 (mini update)
Third procedure, FUE, Dr. K, 03/21, 400 beard to scar (latest update)

On 11/18/2020 at 8:34 PM, Jreinhal said:

I went ahead and placed the non-refundable $2,000 downpayment for the first available surgical appointment, which is May 17th. I will be flying in from Florida. Fairly nerve racking to be this committed. Ahhhh 

How did you get a consultation with Dr. Nadimi so quick? Her earliest consultation for me is in February and I am about a day behind you of reaching out to her via email!

3 minutes ago, Carbon said:

How did you get a consultation with Dr. Nadimi so quick? Her earliest consultation for me is in February and I am about a day behind you of reaching out to her via email!

I got really lucky. Initially, the consultation was set for January 19th. A couple hours after we set that up, she reached out and said she had a cancellation the following day and asked if I would like it. 

43 minutes ago, Carbon said:

Same, im scheduled for Feb 2. In person in her office

• 2 months later...

I know many people here post results from Dr Konior but are some of those Dr Nadimi's work as well? 

I've inquired to work with Konior but ended up consulting with Nadimi.  They seem to have their separate businesses it seems like, and share staff.  I'm not opposed to working with Nadimi especially if they have similar outcomes, I am just not familiar with her results when I've specifically inquired for Konior. 

1 hour ago, JavierMarc said:

I know many people here post results from Dr Konior but are some of those Dr Nadimi's work as well? 

I've inquired to work with Konior but ended up consulting with Nadimi.  They seem to have their separate businesses it seems like, and share staff.  I'm not opposed to working with Nadimi especially if they have similar outcomes, I am just not familiar with her results when I've specifically inquired for Konior. 

If someone has had a surgery with Dr Konior, they will have titled the thread 'Dr Konior' . . likewise with Dr Nadimi, the thread will be titled with 'Dr Nadimi'. 

If you run a search for each doctor in the search bar, you will find results and threads for both.