Dr. Pekiner 2012 grafts, 18 August 2020

kiokbs

God damn! Fast progress is a huge plus but the more important thing is, no visible scarring in the donor (that is why you pay extra for FUE) and a natural appearing restored hair line.

Congrats man. Only 2 months in and you must be excited as heck!

18 minutes ago, jimcraig152 said:

God damn! Fast progress is a huge plus but the more important thing is, no visible scarring in the donor (that is why you pay extra for FUE) and a natural appearing restored hair line.

Congrats man. Only 2 months in and you must be excited as heck!

thanks buddy, yes definetely i am hope it ll end up successfully 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Curious25 said:

Looking good so far - when this grows in, you will be in for a treat. 

Its crazy the difference your hair appears in density between Day 30 and 2 months - albeit slightly different lighting conditions. 

thanks dude, it looks denser now but probably because my native hair grew and lighting conditions. it's kinda early to expect any improvement on my recipient area.

13 hours ago, kiokbs said:

thanks dude, it looks denser now but probably because my native hair grew and lighting conditions. it's kinda early to expect any improvement on my recipient area.

Yea I meant in regards to your native hair. At a shorter guard it looked like you had a clear emerging pattern, but at the longer length it looks solid. 

Anyway, can't wait to see you all grown in over the next few months - I will bet good money that this result is going to leave us all drooling with envy! 

12 hours ago, JJJ00 said:

im 12 months post op from Dr. Pekiner, ride the mental wave through the phases and your result will be good ;)

thanks dude would like to see your result do you have topic on here?

2 hours ago, kiokbs said:

thanks dude would like to see your result do you have topic on here?

Haven’t made a log but took pictures at each stage over the last year, happy to talk in PM if you have questions 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

great result!  Will also go to dr pekiner at the end of 2021.  am 24 years old actually wanted immediately but pekiner wanted me to first strengthen my hair with finasteride 0.5 mg and stop my hair loss.  Do you continue to use finasteride?  and did you also have hair loss from the tonsure?