Dr. Pekiner 2012 grafts, 18 August 2020

kiokbs

Hey guys i am 25 years old facing with baldness since my very first 20’s but cant’ say it’s too aggressive hair losing. Using finasteride for last 1,5 years with no side effects . After researching hairtransplant for 3 years feeling like i ve made right decision choosing Dr. Pekiner, and hope i will be happy at the end of process. From my pics dr. estimated among 1500 to 2000 grafts will be transplanted to the temples and frontal area. Now it’s the day for me that i have been waiting for a while, will feed you guys up after the surgery. 

Hello everybody today the surgery has been completed and need to tell you i really appreciate Mr.Pekiner's politeness and decent working style. I was already feeling well confident when i enter his clinic then felt better and better after all their service  . After discussing hairline dr. planned about 2000 grafts including (right and left temples) through 2 days 2012 grafts have been transplanted and hair per graft is 2.65 which Dr.Pekiner said higher than average. Now i'm very satisfied with hairline and density. Hope gonna be more satisfied after the transplanted grafts get grown successfully. 

Some pics with long hair couple months earlier to surgery, before the surgery and post surgery. Thanks in advance for all your comments, gonna keep this post updated as much as i can.

IMG_0580.jpg

IMG_0689.jpg

5.png

IMG_1336.png

IMG_1338.JPG

IMG_1339.JPG

IMG_1340.png

Edited by kiokbs

6 minutes ago, BjornBorg said:

Good luck! Will follow your journey. You need to stay on fin because you were probably headed to baldness in your 30's.

thank you dude, yeah i am afraid so gotta keep using fin.

Edited by kiokbs
  • Like 1

Seems like you only have minor loss, so this should be a great result and you should be good long-term as long as you stay on the DHT blocker.

I find it interesting that Dr Pekiner only does 1000 grafts a day at most. Do you know why that is? Clinics in the US do FUE over a single day, even with 1500-2500 grafts. What was the timeline like for each day?

6 hours ago, azzer100 said:

Good luck man!, just got back from Dr Pekiner clinic the week before having had 1500  - had 3 HT's before all in Europe and have to say Dr Pekiner experience has been second to none! happy growing, sure results will be great!

thank you buddy, hope all the best for you as well. as you said he’s a master of his job, it’s my first ht but i can tell that. im looking forward for your journey too do you have a topic here about it, couldnt find it.

3 hours ago, giegnosiganoe said:

Seems like you only have minor loss, so this should be a great result and you should be good long-term as long as you stay on the DHT blocker.

I find it interesting that Dr Pekiner only does 1000 grafts a day at most. Do you know why that is? Clinics in the US do FUE over a single day, even with 1500-2500 grafts. What was the timeline like for each day?

Thanks for good wishes dude, i hope so. hey Actually the way he does ht made me choose him, one another in Ankara/Turkey has been doing same style(Dr. Keser) and they both have great results. Dr. Kaan Pekiner only works with one patient/ 1000 grafts a day. First day it started about 9 am and lasted around 4.30 pm, second day it was 8 am to 5 pm. Roughly i guess that style provides him to be working more carefully. 

Edited by kiokbs
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, kiokbs said:

Thanks for good wishes dude, i hope so. hey Actually the way he does ht made me choose him, one another in Ankara/Turkey has been doing same style(Dr. Keser) and they both have great results. Dr. Kaan Pekiner only works with one patient/ 1000 grafts a day. First day it started about 9 am and lasted around 4.30 pm, second day it was 8 am to 5 pm. Roughly i guess that style provides him to be working more carefully. 

I really admire that type of work. You never see that in the US... Wish I wasn't so far away in California.

Edit: Also, interesting that he filled in your temple points. It looks like you had some retrograde loss in that area? I might need the same. I'm curious how it'll grow out for you.

Edited by giegnosiganoe

3 hours ago, giegnosiganoe said:

I really admire that type of work. You never see that in the US... Wish I wasn't so far away in California.

Edit: Also, interesting that he filled in your temple points. It looks like you had some retrograde loss in that area? I might need the same. I'm curious how it'll grow out for you.

yess specially my right temple was becoming too thin and shedding hope it’ll be better. he did fill temple points upon my request. 

Edited by kiokbs

Geez. I am jealous. Your doctor did a fantastic job. I am in my 5th week post recovery and I didn't look as good as you do now when I was at that point in the process. Just look at all that placement randomness and density. Look at that homogenous symmetrical extraction from the donor site. And most importantly, look at the work that was placed into replicating a natural hairline (my surgeon just made a straight line, then added dangling jaggies).

Congrats! Look forward to seeing your results!

7 hours ago, jimcraig152 said:

Geez. I am jealous. Your doctor did a fantastic job. I am in my 5th week post recovery and I didn't look as good as you do now when I was at that point in the process. Just look at all that placement randomness and density. Look at that homogenous symmetrical extraction from the donor site. And most importantly, look at the work that was placed into replicating a natural hairline (my surgeon just made a straight line, then added dangling jaggies).

Congrats! Look forward to seeing your results!

thanks dude i’m appreciated by his work as well hope the result ll be good. good luck on your journey.

Edited by kiokbs

hey eveybody it’s day 6. fortunately swelling has gone today and doesn’t feel any pain unless i walk too much. will wash my recipient area with shampoo today and then ll post here.

A5CED2F8-55E2-4522-9212-FB521E2CE720.jpeg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jimcraig152 said:

Good god. That work looks spectacular!

Comparing the work done on you against mine from 4 weeks ago is like a Da Vinci painting to grafitti. Congrats man. You did really well with your decision!

ComparisonII.jpg.b8fb8fb476e4c57d57f5be83302d4b79.jpg

Why is it that I can immediately identify Dr. Dieps work based on that "questionable" placement of grafts?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kiokbs said:

after the first washing with shampoo.

86689A1F-BDE4-4DC0-8F75-CBD619A0CC59.jpeg

Beautiful hairline design.

Subtle A-Symmetry and the angular closings are nothing short of perfect. 

Look after yourself and your new grafts during the next 8-12 months and you will both look and feel like a new man. 

Congratulations. 

• Like 2