dr Cinik review

mbi

Hi guys,

i'm thinking of doing hair transplant at dr Cinik clinic.  I did some search in the forum about Cinik and Serkan clinics, i found much more bad reviews on Serkan clinic. 

I decided, for now, to focus on dr Cinik clinic.

Before making the decision if going for it or no,  i would like to hear some reviews/experience from patients that already did this procedure with dr Cinik and satisfy (or not) with the results.

Thanks.

I honestly think Cinik is doing good work. It’s a hair mill doing 20 patients a day but they all must be trained well cause he is getting good results. Use the search bar and search results on this so you can see for yourself. Also you are gona get a lot of incoming comments from people saying not to go to him just ignore them mate.

• Like 1

Why would anyone encourage someone to go to a hair mill? Do you really want to be the 20th patient on the table after a 12 hour workday? Playing Russian Roulette with not only your donor but your life as well? Doctors and techs are people too, they make mistakes but this is easy to avoid.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, makehairgreatagain said:

Why would anyone encourage someone to go to a hair mill? Do you really want to be the 20th patient on the table after a 12 hour workday? Playing Russian Roulette with not only your donor but your life as well? Doctors and techs are people too, they make mistakes but this is easy to avoid.

Thats not how it works. They are usually big as hospital with 10 teams of 2 person technicians. hair transplants take 6 hours minimum your logic doesnt even make sense.

7 hours ago, makehairgreatagain said:

How is it Russian roulette? They are all trained and doing hair transplants every day of their life, so they probably have good experiences. Find me a bad doner or a bad case from Cinik then please ? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Egy said:

It is a clinic on 3 level , when there are, they does 20 patients a day, trust me they does them.

I must of been there on a quiet day then @Egy
I know it’s on 3 levels but I wouldn’t call it big, it’s no bigger than a local clinic “ in the uk” 

@mbi

2 hours ago, mbi said:

you think it is matter that dr cinik will do the open channel? or it doesnt matters who operate this procedure?

My procedure was performed entirely by one of Doctor Cinik's teams, the incisions were made by the doctor's sister, who has been working with him for many years, it is clear that if you do not want to take any risks you should ask that the incisions be made directly  from doctor Cinik, but I can assure you that hair transplantation is not an exact science, in the sense that it is not said that although the doctor himself performs the incisions, then everything is sure to be fine.  When I visited the clinic, I remember talking to two guys who were there for the second procedure, one of them had the incisions made by Cinik in the first and the other boy, by his team, well ... al  the first did not go very well, while the second yes.

I’d go with Dr Cinik doing the incisions for piece of mind if I was you, although the two female and one male technicians who did my procedure were very professional and I also had Dr Cinik do the incisions. 

After 2 years of wanting to take the step to fix my hair I took the courage to go and get it done by Dr Cinik. I am so happy with my results and my confidence has come back. His team are fantastic. I booked direct with the clinic and they arranged everything from the moment you land to when they drop you off back to airport. Many of my friends don't believe I have had it done as you can't see any scars or marks. They have an amazing team and are always available to answer any questions. 

20170729_204719.jpg

20171020_094735.jpg

15974285874435265701228344281414.jpg

15974286439174159863458680529699.jpg

Hi,

I've made 2 HT in last 3 years with Dr. Cinik.
Always very professional and correct. In first session told me that will need 2nd because my donor was limited and my hair very thick.
Have 4200 grafts in first HT (April 2017) with Dr. open channels.
Almost 3 years later decided for 2nd (Feb 2020) and choosed for Dr. Cinik again but this time I went with his team (techs that open channels have a lot of experience and well trained. Also they have doctor trust and his supervision so... go confident :)
Attached some pics from 1st HT and after 2 HT (with 6 months post op). Best decision ever and better clinic in Istambul with quality/price relation and awsome team :D

IMG-20170503-WA0016.jpg

IMG-20170503-WA0018.jpg

6months.jpeg

On 8/14/2020 at 11:14 AM, Idris_UK said:

After 2 years of wanting to take the step to fix my hair I took the courage to go and get it done by Dr Cinik. I am so happy with my results and my confidence has come back. His team are fantastic. I booked direct with the clinic and they arranged everything from the moment you land to when they drop you off back to airport. Many of my friends don't believe I have had it done as you can't see any scars or marks. They have an amazing team and are always available to answer any questions. 

20170729_204719.jpg

20171020_094735.jpg

15974285874435265701228344281414.jpg

15974286439174159863458680529699.jpg

So you just joined only to post your story praising cinik? Sounds legit 🙄

Edited by LonelyGraft
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, LonelyGraft said:

So you just joined only to post your story praising cinik? Sounds legit 🙄

What's the purpose of forums like this if it's not to share experiences and provide info for other interested people...