dr Cinik review

mbi

1 minute ago, pjms said:

What's the purpose of forums like this if it's not to share experiences and provide info for other interested people...

Are you serious? You haven’t logged in for almost a year and u decide to come back just to comment on a cinik post? All your post history is about cinik as well so stop trying to play it off as “we’re just trying to share our experience.” You obviously have an agenda.

I have a friend of mine that did not have a good result with cinik. He was very unhappy. Ciniks reps scour forums like these. He was offered a full refund to remove his pictures and story.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, LonelyGraft said:

Are you serious? You haven’t logged in for almost a year and u decide to come back just to comment on a cinik post? All your post history is about cinik as well so stop trying to play it off as “we’re just trying to share our experience.” You obviously have an agenda.

I have a friend of mine that did not have a good result with cinik. He was very unhappy. Ciniks reps scour forums like these. He was offered a full refund to remove his pictures and story.

I'm not a forum guy (have better things to do) and I just feel like post my result after 2nd HT (6 months) and as you know is when we start getting serious results. Don't know what is you problem...??
And I talk only about Dr. Cinik because is my only experience... :)
Of course everyone could fail (even Ronaldo miss a Penalty from time to time :), and if your friend get a full refund because was unhappy this is a positive point for clinic that took responsibility and refund... Do you know other clinics that act like this?
My goal is give a positive feedback about Dr. Cinik and yours is other way... I already noted that.
My agenda is with Cinik and yours...? 🤔

2 hours ago, pjms said:

I'm not a forum guy (have better things to do) and I just feel like post my result after 2nd HT (6 months) and as you know is when we start getting serious results. Don't know what is you problem...??
And I talk only about Dr. Cinik because is my only experience... :)
Of course everyone could fail (even Ronaldo miss a Penalty from time to time :), and if your friend get a full refund because was unhappy this is a positive point for clinic that took responsibility and refund... Do you know other clinics that act like this?
My goal is give a positive feedback about Dr. Cinik and yours is other way... I already noted that.
My agenda is with Cinik and yours...? 🤔

So instead of updating your own thread you post your update on a potential patients thread? Again, doesn’t seem very legit.

yes, he got a full refund AFTER they threatened him with legal action. They specifically told him he cannot post anything about the clinic or his story if he received the refund.....definitely not a “positive point for the clinic.”