Dr Cinik 4300 transplants

Usexpat

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Usexpat said:

All I see is the front in the mirror so not looking at the top and back very much 🙂

Don’t post then if your not willing to show the top. Posting is supposed to benefit others when their making their choice so we can see the full result. 

I would think it’s up to me how much I share. I have posted a hell of a lot of photos previously and just choose not to take a photo from the top as I am darn pleased with how I look and don’t want to see a view from the top as I will never see that view myself 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, JohnAC71 said:

Superb dude ! So pleased for you 😌

Thank you. I just never thought this level was possible. Had depleted donor from a previous transplant and just wanted a little improvement. Can’t believe it

When I saw the job they did in my friend I was astounded

When I saw the growth on another guy who had treatment the same day I though “well he is 25 years younger, he will have a better result”

Now I have a similar result 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/27/2020 at 6:50 PM, Usexpat said:

I would think it’s up to me how much I share. I have posted a hell of a lot of photos previously and just choose not to take a photo from the top as I am darn pleased with how I look and don’t want to see a view from the top as I will never see that view myself 

Thanks your a great help to the community 

On 1/6/2021 at 9:44 PM, UnbaldEagle said:

I'm going through the same, except worse. Losing natives in non-transplant areas too, shedding like a mad dog. 

Hopefully it's just that phase. 

Dude, I was shocked, I was looking horrendous, I didn't find a photo of when it was at its worst. Kept asking my wife if there was anything....then BOOM, Hairy Bear, Its coming mate, Don't worry, Enjoy the journey 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Coady said:

Thanks, I don't want to come across as a jerk but I am extremely happy looking in the mirror. I am not terribly worried about the back or a view from the top. I just don't want to take photos and see them and thing "man thats crap" and lose some of the good feelings I have about my appearance. Hope thats understandable. Appreciate your comment very much. cheers. Peter 

PS. the doctor asked me, "where do you want us to focus?" I said "the front, what I see" 

2 hours ago, Coady said:

I think you are being very unfair and rude to OP, he's not here to post pictures on demand of every single requested area and angle and lighting, etc. He's shared more pictures than needed, updated nicely every month or so. 

He is a great help to the community for sharing such an amazingly turned out body hair transplant. It certainly gives hope to many, many people who are considering other means than regular scalp donor. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Great results, all the best.

Could you give us an update on your donor areas, in particular the neck and chest.  I am tapped out head wise, so if I go forward with this I will have to use neck and chest. 

Did you discuss using arm hair with the doc ?  Unfortunately (or maybe not) I have a lot of upper (above the elbow) hair that I'd love to get rid of. And what better way than to move where it's needed.

Anyway, enjoy your new hair and look ! 

• Like 1