Dr Cinik 4300 transplants

Usexpat

• 5 weeks later...

My hair isn’t styled and is a mess Right now but here’s some photos

I am very pleased with the progress and can feel a bunch more hairs coming through in the back 

The other guy who came with me looks like Chewbacca. Full full head of hair. Amazing. If I get half his growth I will be amazed

Wearing ear plugs because my father watches TV in defcon 10 

22369647-FBE3-47E2-9108-17B8DEBA6CCC.jpeg

E143EE9E-C0DC-4992-877B-888EC730A5C6.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2020 at 2:03 PM, UnbaldEagle said:

So in the end it came out to 4300 grafts? You mentioned how much was estimated (3300-3500), but then couldn't find any further information. 

Sorry. Yes. In the interview before the procedure they estimated the lower range. After the procedure they told me the number. He said they like to under promise and over deliver 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Looking good man 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Unbald Eagle. 

Yeah he pretty much drew the line within my previous forward hair line (previous hair transplant 25 years ago)

i did ask for it a bit lower and he did move it but only slightly  I think they are rue to move it down as the visuals are improved if you are looking at the hairline feom the side rather than being on top of it

Like looking at the side of a forest rather than from the top looks thicker from the side. That’s my take on it 

Also they took head, chest and neck hair. I don’t know the locations they put them in on my head. 

14 minutes ago, Usexpat said:

Like looking at the side of a forest rather than from the top looks thicker from the side. That’s my take on it 

No, it makes perfect sense, very good analogy. :)

I think it's just where it should be at your age, not too high, not too low. Except you'll retain this from now on. :) I'm assuming most of your hair is now only transplanted.

What a journey, really. Most of us have multiple HTs throughout our lives, being on treatment while still worrying if we'll be able to have our hair long term, and you had one HT 25 years ago which pretty much solved your hair loss issues until now. And again you're back to having a full head of hair. 😁

Thanks for sharing, gives us hope. :)