FUE Experience w/Dr. Diep MHTA Clinic

3 hours ago, London2024 said:

I wish I had seen a review like this one before I went with the Dr. I still don't have the guts to go public with my experience, but it was REALLY heartbreaking for me. I have moved on to another Dr. since, but I am still stuck with the consequences. 

Sorry about your experience. I read your thread and everything is indicative of Diep...prioritizing his (financial) concerns over yours, trying to coax you into paying for another procedure, etc. I too have a terrible scar from him and can't even cut my hair below an 8 guard without it being visible.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AlexMeister21 said:

Sorry about your experience. I read your thread and everything is indicative of Diep...prioritizing his (financial) concerns over yours, trying to coax you into paying for another procedure, etc. I too have a terrible scar from him and can't even cut my hair below an 8 guard without it being visible.

Tried to send you a private msg but was not able to. If you ever look at scar grade 4/5, that is mine. I cried about it so many times blaming my self for the choice. I am glad that experiences like Jim's are being present here. One day I might be able to share my experience with photos included. 

5 hours ago, London2024 said:

Tried to send you a private msg but was not able to. If you ever look at scar grade 4/5, that is mine. I cried about it so many times blaming my self for the choice. I am glad that experiences like Jim's are being present here. One day I might be able to share my experience with photos included. 

Well, when you're ready to share, I and I'm sure others would appreciate it. It would also help prospective patients to make a more informed decision regarding who they choose for surgery. There was a somewhat recent Diep case where only 500 grafts were taken by FUT and even that patient was left with a wide scar.

• Like 1